Sponsored

Tail lamp Plugs Will not snap back into place ( Wrong, It is the Park Aid Sensors)

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had the Bronco for about 2 weeks before swapping out the rear bumper. Ran into the same, ended up using some channel locks slowly and carefully squeezing until the "click" happened. Was super relieved and not looking forward to the day I have to remove the bumper for any reason again.
Sponsored

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had the Bronco for about 2 weeks before swapping out the rear bumper. Ran into the same, ended up using some channel locks slowly and carefully squeezing until the "click" happened. Was super relieved and not looking forward to the day I have to remove the bumper for any reason again.
Same here. I couldn't get the LH sensor plug to snap in no matter what I did. I zip-tied it together and happened to take it to the dealer for regular service. While there, I told the tech about it. He crawled under there and, after a bit of a struggle, he got it snapped in. He said that those plugs are a real PITA to click and it wasn't just my weak-ass.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up breaking those plugs trying to get them together, had to just cut them off and hardwire the wires together (and I'm an engineer who designs and builds automated systems). Worst plug ever. I'll put some better ones one eventually.

Apollo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the exact same problem, after cleaning and fussing with it over a couple of days I finally just grabbed the pliers and pinched them together very hard. Either I was going to break the clip and replace it or it would work. Fortunately they snapped together for me.

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know, I spent 30 minutes checking everything and finally used some silicone grease on the pin side seating and it went right back in. This should be a sticky thread.
Sponsored