First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco is a pre-owned and I have had it for a year and keep it well maintained. I was driving on the highway yesterday and my vehicle all of sudden went from in the middle of the coolant gauge then jumped to hot within 20 minutes. I pulled over into an O'Reilly parking lot and checked to see that I had no coolant, so I had to buy some and add it in. My friend looked under my hood and said there was coolant leaking from somewhere. Has anyone experienced this? Is this covered under warranty? I'm wondering if this has been an issue and it has been overlooked. I've had several cars and never experienced this specific problem before.
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Havent had this issue.
Yes, a random leak should be covered as long as your mileage hasnt exceeded the warranty.
Show us a pic of the Bronco!
Good luck.

My Bronco is a pre-owned and I have had it for a year and keep it well maintained. I was driving on the highway yesterday and my vehicle all of sudden went from in the middle of the coolant gauge then jumped to hot within 20 minutes. I pulled over into an O'Reilly parking lot and checked to see that I had no coolant, so I had to buy some and add it in. My friend looked under my hood and said there was coolant leaking from somewhere. Has anyone experienced this? Is this covered under warranty? I'm wondering if this has been an issue and it has been overlooked. I've had several cars and never experienced this specific problem before.

OP
OP

Gabby95

Big Bend
First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@sniffHound thank you! The vehicle only has 22,900 miles on it. It is also a certified pre-own. I am hoping to see if I can have them look at it this week, but we shall see.