Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21'+ 22" Broncos, Lexus GX470, Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That sounds awesome, do you have pictures you can share? I'm always looking for neat custom fabrication.

Note: This is 100% custom by the customer who owns the 6G. We are not offering it as a product. Only sharing that customers are building off the arm for custom applications.

This is the only photo I have of the twin-bike setup. He made it bolt-on at the two fuel can mount areas so they could pull the bike rack and run the fuel cans for trail use. The two bars have an overhead cross bar connecting the two; each MTB mounts handlebars to the T bar with the seat at the lower single cross bar on each side. Their day-to-day configuration is for the two bikes.

Ford Bronco Aces High Rear Bumper by Metal-tech 4x4 - Full Modular System - Build Out As You Wish IMG_5333
Sponsored

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG that is sick. I’d buy that setup! Much preferred over a hitch mount rack when off-road. Did the customer fabricate the bike rack or did they buy and modify? From your description the bikes mount vertically with the tires facing out to the rear, is that correct? Usually commercial vertical racks have a front tire tray of some kind and the tires face the vehicle.
Such a good idea this custom rack.

OP
OP
Metal-tech 4x4

Metal-tech 4x4

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21'+ 22" Broncos, Lexus GX470, Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OMG that is sick. I’d buy that setup! Much preferred over a hitch mount rack when off-road. Did the customer fabricate the bike rack or did they buy and modify? From your description the bikes mount vertically with the tires facing out to the rear, is that correct? Usually commercial vertical racks have a front tire tray of some kind and the tires face the vehicle.
Such a good idea this custom rack.
He bought the full Aces High bumper system and custom-built the bike rack to mount on the bolt-on spots for the fuel can holders, using a general concept we have had for a while and shared with him. His son built the bolt-on rack in his high school fab program.
Sponsored