First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
With only 800 miles on my 2024 Heritage I hit a deer. Fortunately it only damaged the capable bumper. I found lots of capable bumpers for sale but few, or none close to me, modular bumpers. Fortunately found an auto salvage, National Auto and truck salvage (half way between Toledo and Dayton Ohio), that had several modular bumpers for sale. They also have shocks; wheels and tires; and other parts for the Bronco and Sas package. I removed my capable bumper and removed the fog light wiring harness. I installed the capable harness in the modular bumper hoping to find fog lights (or find a way to mount my capable fog lights) that would mount in the new modular bumper. Doing this I am hoping to hook up fog lights so my headlight switch still operates them. The salvage yard was great to work with. I have found fog lights that claim to plug into the factory harness.
Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2024 Rivian R1S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did they charge you for the bumper?

OP
OP

nickek

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
$650; I struggled with paying that considering the capable was readily available between $100-200. I needed no parking sensors and they sorted for that, gave all the mounting hardware and plastic inserts.
Sponsored