Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So today I had to change my Badlands Sasquatch and remove SAS package. In doing so I switch to the subject named wheel of which I’ve learned has offset +55. Has anyone tried 37s on this wheel with a decent lift? An offset of +55 seems daunting as 37s your really need 0 or -XX. Any pics, experience would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The width is to little (8") and the offset is wrong as you mention. Best to replace the rims. This was the made reason why I got the SAS, to not have to change the wheels to run 37s.

OP
OP
Inlinejohn

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The width is to little (8") and the offset is wrong as you mention. Best to replace the rims. This was the made reason why I got the SAS, to not have to change the wheels to run 37s.
I didn’t have a choice. I will save wheels and use them on my overlanding trailer and stay on my path of Black Rhino Abram wheels and 37s if no way to make these work

OP
OP
Inlinejohn

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if anyone had success on true 35s with these wheels
Sponsored