Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
https://www.filson.com/blog/field-notes/ford-bronco-x-filson-wildland-fire-rig/

I LOVE the interior of this thing...
Anybody know where we can get parts like these? (canvas/leather/ etc)

Inside, signature Filson materials include tough otter green duck canvas door bolsters, armrests and seat trim surrounds, plus seating surfaces in quilted black leather inspired by Filsonā€™s jacket lining, with embossed Bronco logo. Grab handles on the instrument panel and center console are painted in matching Filson otter green. Leveraging the utility of the Bronco bring-your-own device rack on the instrument panel, a CB radio is neatly mounted and takes advantage of the vehicleā€™s convenient power connection.

Fireproof ripstop nylon similar to that on Filson backpacks and briefcases is used for the bimini-style top and rear cargo area divider. The top can be opened, rolled back and secured by Filson bridle leather straps. Other materials providing long-term durability from the elements include CerakoteĀ® ceramic coating on the wheels, custom fabricated roof rack and grille, as well as inside for the center console and instrument panel trim.

The steering wheel features a Bronco horse logo plated in Filson brass, while an embroidered Filson logo is mounted to the interior top and a similar logo is applied to the center console trim tag.
Sponsored

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my Jac shirts. Two should be all Iā€™ll need for life. Would be cool to tie Matching materials into the bronco.

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The seats look quite similar to the KatSkins leather seat covers. The wax-canvas covers look really sharp, for sure!

Maybe we can find a company thatā€™s comfortable with leather / waxed canvas to consider a potential business opportunity. The intersection of CAD rapid prototyping and quality leather/canvas craftsmanship is small unfortunately.

If not Filson, Iā€™d love to have this guy do them:

https://artifactbags.com/

OP
OP
MVBB

MVBB

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The seats look quite similar to the KatSkins leather seat covers. The wax-canvas covers look really sharp, for sure!

Maybe we can find a company thatā€™s comfortable with leather / waxed canvas to consider a potential business opportunity. The intersection of CAD rapid prototyping and quality leather/canvas craftsmanship is small unfortunately.

If not Filson, Iā€™d love to have this guy do them:

https://artifactbags.com/
Ya man! That's great. The whole leather/canvas interior is awesome. Count me in

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the interior of the Filson Bronco too. If you could source the canvas material or something similar then you could get an upholstery shop to do one up custom. Would be much more expensive than a standard aftermarket leather interior like Katzkin though.

As an automotive upholsterer myself, Iā€™m really leaning towards doing a fully custom one off interior in my 2 door at some point. The Filson Bronco as well as that pre production one with the black and saddle brown leather are good inspiration

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was a one off Custom. Iā€™ve begged Filson to fabricate/custom this for my WTā€¦ā€¦they said NOPE šŸ˜‚. And my familyā€™s custom home
company built the Ownerā€™s/CEOā€™s home in the late 80ā€™s. (Company has changed hands multiple times since then).

Great Company. Great Gear.
That interior is Soooo nice!!!
Sponsored