Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My only problem with Goat Fab is I like the look of Expedition One's step slider and they are cheaper. Also, they mount in the same locations which would lead to me assuming both would be the same as far as strength. How do you like your rack? I am thinking of getting one to increase my Bronco's utility. I have already done lumber transport once with four eight foot 4 by 4's sticking out the back.
Ford Bronco Heritage YOLO Build GOATRS4D-G_2048x
Truth be told, I haven’t needed to or used the rack yet, other than mounting an awning, which is awesome. Heretic light is awesome and did have a chance to use that this past weekend for some evening wheeling. Anxious to get my kayak on it. Overall, like it!

OP
OP
sts90

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The photos on their site...some of the worst welding I've seen to date. Here's one...

Ford Bronco Heritage YOLO Build GOATRS4D-G_2048x
Are those GoatFab or Expedition One?

OP
OP
sts90

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Truth be told, I haven’t needed to or used the rack yet, other than mounting an awning, which is awesome. Heretic light is awesome and did have a chance to use that this past weekend for some evening wheeling. Anxious to get my kayak on it. Overall, like it!
Can you take the three top panels off with it on?

Sponsored
OP
OP
sts90

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Build update:
  • 1” RC level kit added - The stance seems correct now with ever so slight rake.
  • Modular bumper air dams removed - It looks better that way.
  • 2nd steps added at request of my 3yr old “Where is my step Daddy?” - I bought as a set of 4 but never put second on until he got opinionated and whats to be like me in everything.
  • 2nd OEM tow eye add in rear. - A used item at low cost from Bronco Outfitters in Houston shipped to my house.
Ford Bronco Heritage YOLO Build IMG_0557

OP
OP
sts90

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
After thought… I also removed that silly keypad from the driver door. Other than in the fuel door, I don’t know where I would put it. I am debating never putting it back on, we never use them.
Sponsored