Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Help.
Anybody selling these components. I'm trying to install an OEM soft top and am missing these 6 pieces.
Ford Bronco I Need Soft top brackets, HELP? link and reinforcment brackets
Sponsored

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You didn’t get them from the original seller? I’m sure Ford has the part numbers.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The seller likely forgot to remove them from their vehicle - An honest mistake. When I sold my OEM soft top, I was paranoid ensuring I didn't forget to include a bracket or bolt I was supposed to. Can you contact them still? I would hope most people would realize their mistake and be happy to get them to you.

They go behind the trim piece in the cargo area on both sides, and the soft top bracket mounts to this piece you're missing, and that mounts to the Bronco itself.

Edit: The brackets on the left of your screenshot I think are from up top on the vehicle. Same thing - I'd ask the seller if they have these. I don't recall removing these when I sold mine, however the person already had a soft top they were just replacing it due to damage, so they had all the hardware required.

OP
OP

PDM

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The person I bought the top from ended up selling their Bronco before we realized that these pieces were needed. Ford does not sell the window catches separately, fortunately another member sent me a link to an after market site for these. The cover and frame links that go on the top I was able to order from Ford. the issue now is that the quarter panel reinforcement brackets are on back order and will not be arriving for months.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could easily fabricate the missing brackets with flat stock, nuts/bolts and spacers/washers to get by.

Chuckles9

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Explorer Limited,23 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You might check with a ford dealer parts department and see if they can tell you a dealer that might have the parts in stock.That is what I did several weeks ago.I know those reinforcement brackets are on national backorder but a dealer in Knoxville,TN had just one set of brackets and bolts in stock which I was able to purchase.You might try AutoNation Ford in Mobile,Al
Sponsored