Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went

with the Oracle letters, which are slightly different. It is impossible to see them as lit during the day. For that reason I ran them to my Aux 6 and only turn them on at night (when I remember to). Wouldn’t running them to a DRL line cause them to turn off when your headlights are on at night?
Not if theyre tapped to a running light they shouldnt, i.e. the amber marker light. I dont like the oracle because of the backlit. I want the whole letter lit up.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are some exceptions. If I go though the following section, power distribution, things like this come up. F156 isn't shown in the battery junction box and the cavity in C1035B is empty. I used '22 Bronco for the lookup, not VIN specific but I don't think that would matter much for general stuff like this. This might be for something else in the future but why bother naming if there isn't anything coming out of the box???

Ford Bronco Lighted Grill Letters Issue 1683652577074

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Real tight except for the notch. Also I think that fuse is for the fuel injection. I'm not willing to risk a failure on that circuit even if it's fused.
Correction, based on the diagram it looks like they are using the Cruise Control and 4WD circuit F25.

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are some exceptions. If I go though the following section, power distribution, things like this come up. F156 isn't shown in the battery junction box and the cavity in C1035B is empty. I used '22 Bronco for the lookup, not VIN specific but I don't think that would matter much for general stuff like this. This might be for something else in the future but why bother naming if there isn't anything coming out of the box???

Ford Bronco Lighted Grill Letters Issue 1683652577074
What is 13-2 (the description is cut off)? If there is a wire and a fuse location does that mean there is power to that location in the fuse box? Since it's not in the diagram any idea where in the box that is?

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the same problem for amber grill lights and hate the add a fuse. There is a harness available that plugs into the headlights with a plug to add grill lights letters or amber, but it cost $50 which on my "cheap-ass build" is twice as much more than the amber grill lights cost, black Friday deal.

I've added all my lights to the first four aux switches and am liking the ideal above of just wiring to #6 and leaving on since they go off when the truck is off. Loving the pics of the lit Bronco letters, maybe after a few more important purchases, radio for example, I'll get the letters and use #5 switch.

Would having all switches on at the same time be too much for the battery/alt?

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is 13-2 (the description is cut off)? If there is a wire and a fuse location does that mean there is power to that location in the fuse box? Since it's not in the diagram any idea where in the box that is?
I plugged the 10amp add a fuse into every open 10amp spot in the box and on my base trim I couldn't find an open one that was live.

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not even close as long as you are talking about LED lights.
They all are LED, my only concern was the the bar light and the amber fogs are higher in total watts.
Ford Bronco Lighted Grill Letters Issue 1785114648997870149
Ford Bronco Lighted Grill Letters Issue -48957130485822316

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

13-2 is just the section/cell number where the box is located in wiring book.
Ford Bronco Lighted Grill Letters Issue 1683654041999

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I installed the Oracle lights on our Bronco, I ran them to the front light bar wire that Ford included and tied the lights into AUX 6 and just leave it on all the time.

As for the tap to the fuse box, cut a small notch with some snips that's just large enough to fit the wire through and still have a tight seal and you're good to go.
Sponsored