First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco, 2019 BWW R1250GS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After sitting on the fence a while, I chose between two new ‘24 customer orders available due to each moving on while awaiting arrival. Both Outer Banks, I chose creature comforts (hard top, high/lux) over SAS (soft top). I could have built a decent rig out of both!

Nonetheless, I start the process. As a previous owner of about 65 different vehicles; including 5 Jeeps (CJ, TJ, JKU, JK, JLT), I fully comprehend the rabbit hole in which I venture! 😂

I shall begin my journey. May the odds forever be in my favor! 🐎
Sponsored

Dog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After sitting on the fence a while, I chose between two new ‘24 customer orders available due to each moving on while awaiting arrival. Both Outer Banks, I chose creature comforts (hard top, high/lux) over SAS (soft top). I could have built a decent rig out of both!

Nonetheless, I start the process. As a previous owner of about 65 different vehicles; including 5 Jeeps (CJ, TJ, JKU, JK, JLT), I fully comprehend the rabbit hole in which I venture! 😂

I shall begin my journey. May the odds forever be in my favor! 🐎

Where the pics?!

AndGerry

Wildtrak
First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to this slice of the net! That is a nice ride. I like how the door handles are color coordinated (Which I don’t have). Since you already have had a taste of Wonderland, then I wish you well in this new venture of yours. 😁
Sponsored