First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have not excperanced hard rain exposure while driving/parked. We do use a cover by rain gear covers for expected weather due to no garage.
Sort of off topic but how do you like the rain gear cover? I am considering the trail version for when I overnight camp with the top off..
Its is great. Has full coverage even with the doors off. It has multiple point straps to attach to the vehicle so windy rain won’t get in.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Usually when a company makes a thread about a product and questions or problems arise they’re quick to post answers or help…
They havent been active on their account since last tuesday. unlikely to get a reasonable response via the forum unfortunately

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Usually when a company makes a thread about a product and questions or problems arise they’re quick to post answers or help…
True but, in fairness, most of the questions posed were posted over a family holiday weekend (for many, at least).

TahoeDog

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2023 2 Door - Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
[Obligatory 2-door question]
I may order one, looks great. Per their web site ordering guide it has a 2 door ordering option.
Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top 1711993761396-1h

Sponsored

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn, i really wanted to buy one but after seeing all these reviews and lack of vendor help i think i'll stay away for a bit.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may order one, looks great. Per their web site ordering guide it has a 2 door ordering option.
Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top 1711993761396-1h
Go back a page or two. Someone mentioned the 2 door version they received was clearly designed for a 4 door.

I still haven’t heard from customer service, and tossed the top back on… I WANT to like this product and really don’t want to put my soft top back on this season. Going to make my wife drive and figure out how to fix this thing, whether that’s a second cross bar, more Velcro, something

Amac

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco and 2006 z06
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I purchased the two door with hard top and went and bought the Bimini ford was offering in 2022. Pulled the hard top off which is a bit of a pain and put the Bimini on. I lasted for two days before going back to the hard top. The noise is ridiculous and you will get soaked if it rains. If you live at the beach, store your car in a garage and only drive >45mph, this product is for you. I have one for sale if interested.

CUZICAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody install one of these yet with the mabbett rear pods?

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, customer service is shit. return request denied due to "product has been installed".

I will never support or buy anything from havoc ever again... To think i hyped their bumpers up to people, probably causing some sales.

I really wanted their rear bumper to match my front.. but that will not happen. I will go elsewhere.

dont buy this piece of junk, go to broncobikini.com instead.

(I am not affiliated in any way, shape or form with them though)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So Havoc is backtracking pretty quick. After posting my review on their website, which probably won’t get published, and replying to their “resolution”, I have a return label now…

Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top 1712153026563-cf

I still stand by my statement. I cannot and will not hype this or any other havoc sold product ever again.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We installed ours yesterday. Drove a few times and did hear flapping. We added Velcro to the back passenger each side of the top. Did notice rubbing on front exterior clips and added protection between the top and paint to stop the paint damage. Definitely needed two people for the first install. This top did not come with instructions in the box or on the site. I think an additional bar and screw like is in the kit would provide better noise control. You do have to remember this is not a hard top or soft top noise is to be expected. Plus: back passenger does not get beat up like before, we can talk without yelling, no water from the morning dew if the big cover isn’t on, sun light coming into the cab 0. I would buy again!
Now that you've had it a while are you still liking it or using it?

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, customer service is shit. return request denied due to "product has been installed".

I will never support or buy anything from havoc ever again... To think i hyped their bumpers up to people, probably causing some sales.

I really wanted their rear bumper to match my front.. but that will not happen. I will go elsewhere.

dont buy this piece of junk, go to broncobikini.com instead.

(I am not affiliated in any way, shape or form with them though)
I predicted it would be garbage a month ago in this thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...alifornia-brief-top.90804/page-4#post-2191187

I've had similar type bikini's on my Jeeps and they were always flap, flap, flap trash..

I have the broncobikini.com version and it has been stellar!

BLTom

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got around to installing mine yesterday. 2 door, I really couldn't be happier. I have had multiple bikini tops over the years, as far back as our '83 cj7. Yes there are some quirks, tie straps don't line perfectly and the rear velcro is all the way down to the plastic, past the roll bar and doesn't hold well but I don't see a negative effect or I would figure something else out for that. I'd expect a little flapping from any soft top but there really isn't much, it certainly is drowned out by wind noise, so not an issue for me. As for instructions, there weren't any but it is really self explanatory at least to me it was. Like I said earlier, I really couldn't be happier. I like it much better that the j top I bought last year. I would have eviscerated a couple photos but after install I wanted to wrap the roll bar black, so I took it off right away to take it to the wrap shop.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor