Badlands
Clubs

Via Bronco Nation

1620750232409.png

The competition

1620750480248.png

More reference points / technical specs chart for comparing the trims / models:

2021 Bronco official MPG fuel economy.png
On my 2024 BL 2 DR on 33” BFG tires I got about 18 MPGs with about 1,718 high way and city miles. Mostly highway driving. Drove between 62-90 mph on German Autobahn 🤠. Stock everything. No changes or mods to the engine except an oil catch can.

In European measurements, it did 13 L/100 km. It is a gas guzzler. I paid about 75 Euros for a full tank in the NL. But of course, in Germany, it’s a little cheaper. Especially for SOFA holders.

All and all, love my Bronco, love how it drives and how reliable it’s been.

IMG_8966.jpeg
Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

17 combo for Sas Package all across the board. I didn't expect city to match that of the highway.

(and for all my stalking on Bronco6G I finally am a second third poster!)
I have 1300 miles on my 2.7 HE with less than 50 mi of freeway driving and I'm at precisely 17 MPG.

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was getting 21 MPG over the last 6 tanks of gas (averaged) with my 2 door 2023 WT. I just changed out the tires from the Goodyears (which were awful...would not balance, even when road force, dealer wouldn't warranty them) to a set of Bridgestone REVO 3's. After two tanks, I am now somehow averaging 23 MPG. We live in the country, so lots of county roads between 55-60 MPH and some freeway at 70-75. No city driving at all, so maybe that helps. The new tires are LEAGUES better for me than the Goodyears. No rock throwing (which already put two dents in the side of the bronco), low noise and much smoother ride. Oh, and they balanced just fine. I'm very happy with the MPG.
Sponsored