First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn’t know what to expect when I stumbled onto this yesterday, but I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it was.

I’m currently home recovering from shoulder surgery - and not sure when I’ll be able to drive my 7MT again - so, I started watching lots of off-road and fishing content.

I don’t want to reveal any spoilers in the first post - but, maybe we can start discussion beyond that.

Anyone else watch? I feel like they did a great job curating what could have otherwise been a pretty cheesy series.

onX Offroad Build Challenge for Ultimate Adventure
Sponsored

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ONX part of the challenge was extremely cheesy. Totally missed the point imo, but following the three build videos of each group was very interesting. I am partial to that Lexus by far. Really a great build by Nate.

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The ONX part of the challenge was extremely cheesy. Totally missed the point imo, but following the three build videos of each group was very interesting. I am partial to that Lexus by far. Really a great build by Nate.
Yeah, outside of the driveshaft challenge - the rest was cheesy. But, I liked how they designed the point system. Seemed fair.

I appreciated how different each rig was before and after. I felt that they could have added more onX content in terms of discussing lines, spotting, how to approach obstacles from a driver and spotter standpoint - but, I guess that’s less about the challenge and more about education - which I want to absorb more from watching these types of programs.
Sponsored