Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T - 35x12.5R17LT (From Mickey Thompson):

So today I had installed a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T tires, in a 35x12.5R17LT (Load Range D).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  screenshot-2024-04-27-at-2-14-51%E2%80%AFpm-

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  screenshot-2024-04-27-at-2-15-10%E2%80%AFpm-

I'm coming from the OEM Goodyear 315/70R17, and am using the OEM Sasquatch wheels.

It's only been an hour or two since having them installed, however I already love them!

It's currently raining very heavily here, and wet road traction was a big important factor for me. These tires grip the road really well, and even when I floored it from a complete stop and took a corner, there was no slipping. I also took them over some very pot-hole riddled roads, and the Bronco felt more cushioned with these tires vs. the OEM Goodyears, where you felt every bump. These tires also appear to be quieter than the OEM Goodyears (I could be wrong, but they seem quieter to me), and they look awesome! Much more aggressive looking.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I definitely recommend these tires and the early experience with them has been positive.

Sorry, the pictures aren't great as it's pouring rain right now.

OEM Goodyears:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img_4605-jpe

Mickey Thompsons:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img_5232-jpe

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5231

Comparison between the two:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img_5219-jpe

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img_5218-jpe
Sponsored

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed a bucking horse that my son made for me on his 3D printer. Bucking the opposite way of the logo (couldn't find an STL file that looked like the Bronco logo). Per other advice on the forum, used a 1/4"-20 tripod screw and a 1/4" wood insert (similar to this, but I got mine from the assorted parts drawers at the hardware store) that I screwed into the bottom of the horse. Painted it with a purple-blue reflective paint that changes color as you change your viewing angle.

Note that Bronco Buddies has a smaller horse that looks like the logo and installs into dash mount.

[Cross-posted to the 3D Printing thread]

20240427_170201_resized.jpg

20240427_171716_resized.jpg

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Switched back to the (Bestop) soft top today. Us New Englanders have to wait a bit longer than the rest of you . Also added the Mabett Fuse Box Cover, and the Mabett Roll Bar Covers. The installation of the roll bar covers wasn't quite as simple as the instructions said...if you have the speaker pods, you have to remove the lower bolt and loosen the upper bolts to get the inside piece in place.

20240427_170217_resized.jpg

20240427_170250_resized.jpg

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Off road maiden voyage. Lagomarsino Petroglyphs and Old Geiger Grade OHV Trail (Toll Road) in High Desert of N NV.

360 camera views while wheeling in the mud ruts and rock crawling modes is like cheating. It is such a cool feature.

Also first oil change and multipoint inspection. 0W-30.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8761
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0015
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8758
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0033
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0028
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0018
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8753

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to the dealer to see about the Ford Pass issue showing the bronco in Dearborn... no luck there, but the parts gal, an acquaintance of ours, had a new coffee mug for.my wife... she's had one like it and my wife commented every time we saw her, so she ordered one for my wife! Color matching...

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image000005

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image000005
Please tell me you are getting a moar door. Looks more like a Chonco instead of a Bronco.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Changed rear diff fluid and installed the FP diff cover............

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8039.JPG

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Changed rear diff fluid and installed the FP diff cover............

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8039.JPG
Definitely on my short list of future upgrades. How many miles and how bad did the oil look? Planning to do this before 5k miles.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Definitely on my short list of future upgrades. How many miles and how bad did the oil look? Planning to do this before 5k miles.
1K and there was a lot of metal on the magnet and the fluid was black as coal with a lot of shine to it. Going to change it at 3K and at 6K, assuming the magnet is clean, I'll switch from Valvoline to Amsoil 75W-140.

I used a flashlight, small screwdriver and ice pick to remove the brake line clips. I think because my Bronco is only 3 months old the brake line clips have not had time to get brittle so they were relatively easy to remove without breakage.
Sponsored