Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great!!!! and the Stealth Satin black looks even better, Its the price that I just cant get over!! Closest Shop to me Quoted 9,800... I only paid 45,000 off the lot for the bronco, That's 1/4 of the price!!!!! That's a Tough pill to swallow!!!!! There's a Rang Rover and a Tesla with the stealth black in my area that I see every now and then, and every time I see one of them I start "jonesing" to get this done...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Aviator

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love the doorless/topless look on the Raptor. Good and naked, just the way the good Ford intended.
Yeah, it really looks amazing. The lower “visual height” that comes with having the roof off makes it even more aggressive in appearance. And absent all that weight, it is noticeably “snappier” in acceleration- and it is already good with the weight. But the “nude” diet, makes it really fun to drive. Lower center of gravity, less weight = win

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a beautiful looking vehicle.
Serious question - are you planning on taking it offroad?

OP
OP
Aviator

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's a beautiful looking vehicle.
Serious question - are you planning on taking it offroad?
Yes. I live in Michigan, so it isn’t going to be hitting MOAB, etc. we just don’t have the terrain here. But def trails and the sand dunes up at Silver Lake, on the northern side. And I enjoy camping. I used to live in SoCal, and would off road most weekends in the Sierra Nevadas, and Death Valley. Miss access to BLM lands. Was amazing. (Some could argue that Michigan roads are off-road, LOL - and I will say that steering FOR the potholes, is a new sport;) and If I lived near you in SLC, I’d absolutely meet with you up to explore- what a beautiful place to own one of these.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm going to MI first week in June to go wheeling. Drummond Island.

Brandon1282

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great looking rig! Ironically enough, I called Motor City Auto Spa yesterday (before seeing your post) for a quote to do stealth on my FE and they mentioned that they had just did a Braptor. Seemed like great guys and a good price compared to what I’m hearing others have paid.

Question: did they do anything with the door jams so that when you remove the doors the painted area will have the same appearance? What about the roll bars?

Tomleo67

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' big bend 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
what's the going price for a shop to do the full stealth ppf on a bronco convertible?
local guy wants 4k...is that about right?
Sponsored