First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a transit report that my Bronco was received at Junction Point(Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co) and its location as of the 5th is Blue Island, Il..........Waiting for Railcar #
Sponsored

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the exact same estimates dates. Mine is being delivered to the Ford in Cerritos.. any chance u figured out how to track it???
I’m working on it I’ll keep you posted. Ask your dealer to get you the rail car number. Mine said he’d check but they aren’t super helpful.

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes - picked up truck last Tuesday and pic followed shortly thereafter. I received mine so quickly because my dealer is only 30 min from MAP.
Lucky for you. Mine was built on 12/1 and my dealer is only 10 miles from MAP. Current delivery estimate is 12/4 to 12/10. I hope that it does not take until 12/10 to go 10 miles

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a transit report that my Bronco was received at Junction Point(Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co) and its location as of the 5th is Blue Island, Il..........Waiting for Railcar #
How did you get that report. I think we may be on the same train

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m working with my dealer and he sent me the last line item of where it is. Working on getting the Railcar # now.

Last edited:

RuggaBugga

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer is being very secretive with the shipping info. Just won't share the rail car details with me at all... Just tells me he will call me when it arrives. I want to know before it arrives so I can pick it up as soon as it arrives. I don't want it to arrive and I find I am out of town or unable to pick it up for a day or two... My whole life is geared around the planning for picking up this friggin' vehicle now...

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the Visibility report on the bottom is the Railcar #. Im TTGX979161

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And where does the visibility report come from? Thats one I'm not familiar with, from the Dealer?
yes! Now I need to find the instructions on Decoding our TT# so I can call

Sponsored

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t imagine how our dirt mountain brothers and sisters felt. I feel like every step of the way the wait is worse than the last step. Being built last week and just waiting for convoy to ship is by far the worst anxiousness I have get so far.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you finally able to track your railcar? Curious if we made it on the same train to Texas. My bronco departed for Chicago this morning at 8:25am. I know it will probably sit at the railyard for @ a week before I can pick it up based on fiancé's order. :-(

On a bright note, our dealer texted Saturday afternoon to let us know his FE had arrived. I think I can finally calm down some, as the dealer honored everything they said they would and the transaction was quick and easy! My delivery date is supposed to be 12/21-12/27, and I am thinking it will be closer to 12/21...fingers crossed!! His was due 12/4-12/11...and was picked up on 12/4.
Hi! I was able to track mine yesterday and it was in Chicago. I haven’t checked today. Mine is going to Hutto just north of Austin so it may be on a different rail line than yours. I believe mine will end up going through Tyler and then driven to Hutto. ETA is 12/17-23rd.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is being very secretive with the shipping info. Just won't share the rail car details with me at all... Just tells me he will call me when it arrives. I want to know before it arrives so I can pick it up as soon as it arrives. I don't want it to arrive and I find I am out of town or unable to pick it up for a day or two... My whole life is geared around the planning for picking up this friggin' vehicle now...
Did you try asking on that my dealer is a tool thread? The guy was able to grab my rail car number for me. My dealer deflected when I asked as well. I think it annoys him that I know as much as I do. I sent him I got shipped before he could get anything to me.

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the exact same estimates dates. Mine is being delivered to the Ford in Cerritos.. any chance u figured out how to track it???
maybe your dealer can get your rail car number to you, if so i can track it
Sponsored