First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What was your original scheduled date? As you can see by my signature, Iā€™ve been pushed back over 3 months now. I thought maybe it was the 5 door seat belt issue. Hard to say I guess.
8/21/23. I thought maybe a 2 week push back not 6 weeks !!! 7/21/21 reservation so it might be close to getting pushed to my24 and lose price protection !!!!!!!

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
8/21/23. I thought maybe a 2 week push back not 6 weeks !!! 7/21/21 reservation so it might be close to getting pushed to my24 and lose price protection !!!!!!!
The seat belt issue is for units produced before 5/9/2023, however there is a website you can go to and put in your vin# to see if your Bronco is affected.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Personally, and I'm way biased, RR is great on this version for lots of reasons including the matching grill lettering and interior accents. It's all tied together nicely.

As far as navy and red combo, those colors definitely go together.

Putting aside the more obvious red white and blue USA thing...

Red, black, blue (admittedly a different shade than navy) and white are the famous four stroppe colors, too. So I love that they're all on this one.

Of course, Stroppe also put in auto transmissions. That helps me justify the fact that I took over someone else's existing auto order instead of getting a manual. šŸ˜

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine is a 4door, however he gave me the impression it was both body styles.
Well that is making it sound more and more probable that is why they moved me back a couple weeks..... I was guessing it might be logistic issues with the seatbelt recall but now it may well be this instead... WHEN mine arrives I will have to check seats (front to rear) for consistency and quality. good to know. Again thank you for the heads up.

Sponsored

hgray480

Heritage
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Base
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's appears someone has gotten a 2 door limited. On FB.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230715_054945_Facebook

Screenshot_20230715_072908_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230715_072919_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes sir! Three years waiting.
If I were ordering a Bronco right now.... There are some other colors I would have a really hard time deciding between.... BUT as a "heritage" model; that is the color. Not even a choice in my mind.... The Yellow didn't even come out until years later... This was the color I remember on the early broncos. That thing is beautiful!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My tracker updated finally. In production now has a date (7/14) and my modules have populated.
I guess the question now is will it ship or will it sit?

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't know why but seeing that REB in the picks above, it got me on the reminiscence thought train... Thinking back to the 1960s... if someone that was awaiting their "4 wheel drive sports car" had said "my modules have populated" you would have been very concerned... do they have cancer? What does that mean?...

Sorry... random thought. Jeff, I am excited for you! it is happening!

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If I were ordering a Bronco right now.... There are some other colors I would have a really hard time deciding between.... BUT as a "heritage" model; that is the color. Not even a choice in my mind.... The Yellow didn't even come out until years later... This was the color I remember on the early broncos. That thing is beautiful!
I agree. I think for the ā€œLimitedā€ the obvious choice is this shade of Blue. Pictures or videos donā€™t do the color justice. No other first year color out of the gate then this one For the HLE.

My family members questioned the color until we stumbled across a car show at the old Bethlehem Steel factory in PA in early June. Ford had a ā€œSportā€ parked outside in Robins Egg Blue. They then went crazy for the color after laying their owns eyes on it. No videos or pictures.

Iā€™m just hoping my build doesnā€™t get pushed to 2024. Itā€™s scheduled now for the last week in August. No push backs yet! Lol

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I agree. I think for the ā€œLimitedā€ the obvious choice is this shade of Blue. Pictures or videos donā€™t do the color justice. No other first year color out of the gate then this one For the HLE.

My family members questioned the color until we stumbled across a car show at the old Bethlehem Steel factory in PA in early June. Ford had a ā€œSportā€ parked outside in Robins Egg Blue. They then went crazy for the color after laying their owns eyes on it. No videos or pictures.

Iā€™m just hoping my build doesnā€™t get pushed to 2024. Itā€™s scheduled now for the last week in August. No push backs yet! Lol
Yeah... not a lot of choices as far as the limited is concerned... but I sure am glad FORD chose this one!
Patrick, it is going to happen. This waiting sucks, but it is going to happen. Reminiscence train again..... Mom would have slapped me if the word "sucks" had crossed my lips....
Sponsored