Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's just a ford.... the materials quality of the GT interiors really aren't any better and they cost much more than 70k 😋
Base GT is 43K. Was looking to get one. Bought the Bronco instead.

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Random response, I am getting Ford Performance Dual Exhaust installed Friday... 😁

edgarmcgauley

Big Bend
First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door Soft-Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought my Bronco to drive 100mph with the top down and my Golden Retriever enjoying every minute of it, while having the option of driving off the highway when traffic is stopped and not worrying about messing up my rig, with the added bonus of some wheeling every once and while with my friends. I did not buy a vehicle that I expected luxury build quality for the interior, but rather, accepted what it was - a literal convertible Ford truck I can break and not cry about it when I need to fix it.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why do trucks cost so much? Because people who had no reason to buy a truck started buying them. They didn’t want the “ basic farmer’s special “, so the manufacturers started adding all the luxury items the urban cowpokes wanted or needed to convince their other half it was practical. Not to mention all the “ mandated or tossed in for for measure safety stuff”. Same goes for the Bronco. If farmers and ranchers were the main consumers the base model would reign supreme.
Yep. Owned 3 Square Body Chevys. My 73 cost me $3100. Rubber floor mats and a vinyl bench seat. I'd buy the same thing today if a stripped down build like that was available.

Sponsored

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For $44k it should have heated seats but that required an automatic, which was a dealbreaker.

I’ll survive.

Tyistick

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it makes you feel and better I bought a 4 pack of Adidas socks and got a second pack for free... That's a win for the week...

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

imagine all the people that bought with a huge markup

“Cheap interior build quality for $100k?”

You could always impress your friends with a Land Rover for $100k

..and not tell them of the many times it’s failed you or was in the shop?! đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh man! Don’t ya just hate it when theres a cheap plastic piece in your $70k bronco? It’s totally my pet peeve.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do trucks cost so much? Because people who had no reason to buy a truck started buying them. They didn’t want the “ basic farmer’s special “, so the manufacturers started adding all the luxury items the urban cowpokes wanted or needed to convince their other half it was practical. Not to mention all the “ mandated or tossed in for for measure safety stuff”. Same goes for the Bronco. If farmers and ranchers were the main consumers the base model would reign supreme.
Man, you’re preaching the gospel and good word here.

Far too much wanting to ”looK” and not enough “do” these days and it’s totally the crux of inflation. As the look guys drive up the prices of every damn thing!

I like my Bronco with the plastics; know why? Plastic is light. Plastic also doesn‘t rust. Plastic is also cheap and easy to replace.

Yeah, the Bronco is too crude, that’s why I love it. Functions well off-road. On road, not that impressed, but that’s not why I bought it. I bought it to get muddy, get dusty, and not be bothered by it and it’s not. It’s also easy to wrench on relative to modern vehicles and yes, that’s what you‘re expected to do to your Bronco, turn your own wrenches and work on it yourself.

Just like trucks are for hauling and towing and far too few ever do either, and bed covers and no spray in bed liner tell a lot of the story

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm OK with the build quality of my under $40k BD. For $70k I'd be a bit more concerned. On the other hand, my sister has a $75k Defender. Great looking vehicle with great looking interior quality. Engine and electronics also always break down.

OP
OP
BroncMan

BroncMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, you’re preaching the gospel and good word here.

Far too much wanting to ”looK” and not enough “do” these days and it’s totally the crux of inflation. As the look guys drive up the prices of every damn thing!

I like my Bronco with the plastics; know why? Plastic is light. Plastic also doesn‘t rust. Plastic is also cheap and easy to replace.

Yeah, the Bronco is too crude, that’s why I love it. Functions well off-road. On road, not that impressed, but that’s not why I bought it. I bought it to get muddy, get dusty, and not be bothered by it and it’s not. It’s also easy to wrench on relative to modern vehicles and yes, that’s what you‘re expected to do to your Bronco, turn your own wrenches and work on it yourself.

Just like trucks are for hauling and towing and far too few ever do either, and bed covers and no spray in bed liner tell a lot of the story

I’m cool with the plastic but it should not break within three months.
Sponsored