Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Club

The group is for Ohio Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet up and discuss everything to do with the Bronco, off- roading and tuning and whatever else brings us together. Its a Bronco Family
New member, Walt, here. I've reserved a 2-door Black Diamond at Lebanon Ford. I'm from South Dayton. I'm hoping my chosen dealership keeps pricing reasonable.
Show full message
Geekytrails
Let us know how it goes!
Caveman
Caveman
Jeff here North Dayton reserve the same vehicle
BHearn9
I asked Lebanon Ford if they’d be willing to match the Granger deal, and was told they would not be selling the Bronco at a discount of any kind. Since then, Stephens Auto has stepped into the fold and is offering the $1K below invoice ($1,300 below w x-plan), and it’s just a 3.5hr drive from Springboro...you have options!
wjburnell
Thanks!
Shamwow
Shamwow
I'm at Lebanon Ford too for my reservation. I have a 4D Badlands Reserved. They said no up charge when I spoke to them but that was back in July when I reserved.
wjburnell
I spoke to them (through email) today and was told they will be selling at MSRP.
Badgerbrown
Badgerbrown
I am reserving mine through Lebanon as well (I live in West Chester)! I have a friend in the industry and she recommended that dealer as the best in the region, “hands down”.
Bsmithsoc86
Ordering a 2 Door Black Dimond from Lebanon. Waiting for MY22. Trying to figure out my reservation spot # with Lebanon and not getting a very clear response. Does anyone have someone they would suggest I ask for over at Lebanon?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views