Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
jason9m9
Glad to be a part of the group and hope to get out with everyone soon, still waiting for a build date!

I have been wondering though and trying to navigate this ever changing market and I was starting to wonder if anyone recommended a certain Carolina Credit Union or what they ended up going with to get the best rate?

I keep hearing Fords rates have been getting pretty high and the longer I wait the more they go and the more I’m trying to figure out what I need to do to get the best rate? I have excellent credit (800+)
Show full message
Reactions: TheShark
tomcartmeljr
tomcartmeljr
I got 3.29% at CPM Federal Credit Union a couple weeks ago. Dealership/Ford said there was no way for them to match or beat it.
Thestralcowboy
Thestralcowboy
I work at Coastal Credit Union and I’ll say they’re great (genuinely, not a paid ad), but no matter what go with a credit union over a bank!!
Blackcat
Blackcat
I got 2.99 for 72 months at Family Trust last week.
Thestralcowboy
Thestralcowboy
Another note: if you’re trading in another vehicle, make a private trade through Facebook marketplace, auto trader, cargurus, etc if you can. The local dealer I bought my bronco from could only offer me 11.5k for my trade but a ford dealer out in Burlington offered me 16k via Facebook marketplace. The extra time/effort to sell privately really does put money back in your hands, not the dealers.
jason9m9
jason9m9
Appreciate you! Unfortunately I don’t have a trade this time around. Definitely just want to make sure I do some homework before it comes to try and get the most savings from an interest rate. I’m around the Charlotte, NC area.
PiratePhil96
PiratePhil96
I got 2.99 on 60 months from Allegacy Federal Credit Union 3 weeks ago and they were great!
GOAT
GOAT
Does anyone know how long you have to wait to refinance a loan? I got mine through the dealership but they used Northwest Bank. I was in the 4's with them.
Black Diamond
Black Diamond
@GOAT You can do it right away. Usually recommended to wait 10 days after doing the first one. I know in the past they say to wait for credit score to come back up but if you just completed the purchase it hasn't hit your score yet.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views