Sponsored

Wisconsin Bronco Club

Club for Wisconsin Bronco Owners - share meetups, ideas, trails, modifications, accessories, etc.
JKryptonite
Anyone know of dealership that does the Ford Pro Tune install near SE Wisconsin? So far only place I’ve found 2 hours away wants $300 to install. … I already have the tuner
Show full message
Reactions: Tdub0527
Tdub0527
Tdub0527
KennedyLR
I live in the Illinois border in Wisconsin and I use Middleton Motorsports for everything on my Bronco. I haven’t found a service center closer to me yet. Middleton Motors is awesome.
JKryptonite
JKryptonite
Middleton was first on my list when I got the vehicle , but turns out the 2023 tune wasn’t out yet , so couldn’t get it installed at that time. This would be a year later … but .. I tried Hiller Ford in Milwaukee , they were closer but still wanted $285 … took it to them w my own internet bought brand new sealed ProCal , but once again code didn’t work. They didn’t want to call ford performance & sent me home to take care of issue. Strike #2 on install …… Called FP, they asked why dealer didn’t call & could have fixed over the phone and finished up that day …. After I got back w FP , they had the tuner basically ready to go once I hooked to laptop and my FP account , it Downloaded everything ( VIN , stock & performance tune) & was basically on last step before installing…. I reached out to Hiller to ask about them finishing it along with a discount to the labor rate , since I did almost everything… no call back …. talked w my local dealership , who didn’t want to do it in the past , explained the situation… they finished it … I have the warranty intact like I wanted … & service manager gave me a deal on the labor cost .. it’s in now as of today. Love the extra bucking broncos under the hood. 👍🏼👍🏼 … sorry long story , w lots of BS ….but in the end I’m happy.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views