Sponsored

Bronco Commercial

BeardBroncoVape

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 (current) 3 Broncos (past) waiting to make it 4!
Okay, bare with me here. Big Ford logo pops on screen, with a black background. It fades out the logo, as the black fades into asphalt on the highway; we also hear distant sirens. It pans up and zooms in to reveal the front of a white Bronco. The driver has a striking resemblance to OJ, but nothing could be proven. Then we notice the 30 CHP cars behind him. It goes to the inside of the cab, where we get to look from the driver's perspective, revealing the wheel and gauge cluster. The driver turns his head left and right, revealing the interior and maybe a gun in an open glove box. Cuts back to front perspective of the grille. We see the driver look over his head at the cops, knowing that he's caught. The driver looks her concerned, up until this point, where he smiles. He then makes a hard turn, off into the dust, revealing the side of the Bronco. Driver tears off across a dirt road(probably gonna get a raptoresque suspension so they make some money off that expensive design) and just dusts the cops. You get a portion of the rear end, but the dust is so thick, that we can't see what's going on. It fades out, then back in, as though time had just passed and the Bronco is rolling to a stop. The dust settles to reveal the Bronco name on the tailgate and revealing the only part we hadn't seen thus far. It fades out to black, where we see the MSRP(starting and equipped) and then the EPA numbers and all that jazz. Just when you thought it was over, it shows the guy dreaming about being caught; though it seems that they got him, he then wakes up, tips his hat back, only to reveal he's sitting down in Mexico, Bronco parked right behind him. Bronco name, under a Ford badge comes across screen once more. All this could be quite fast paced as well. The Bronco died because Ford wasn't willing to have their vehicle associated with that negative publicity. Instead, Ford should have released a limited edition in 96, and only one year. It would've been an all white Bronco that was available in one trim, OJ! They should'e turned the negative publicity into a running joke. I could've bought so many more Broncos by now! Embrace that publicity and use it to fuel sales. I'm more than pumped to buy myself Bronco number 4 in a couple of years. Starting to save some $$$ already.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude , love it!
Not sure how monopolizing off a brutal murder will pan out though. The butthurt runs very deep in this country. :(

OP
OP

BeardBroncoVape

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 (current) 3 Broncos (past) waiting to make it 4!
Oh, I know. We need to get rid of that too. Why not let Ford show us all the way? Hahaha
I'm tired of all the whining in this country lately. Bring me back my Bronco and I won't care how you advertise it. Give us a mall crawler and I'm running towards another F150 lol

Bronco Logic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 King Ranch, 96 White Sport, 76 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Minus the cop chase implying a brutal murder of two innocent people, and Ford may just take you up on it. BTW, the Bronco didn't die b/c of the OJ chase. It certainly didn't help but was not the ultimate reason. 2 door SUV sales were falling and Expedition took its place as it resembled the 97 F-series change.

And they did offer the 96 in an all white option. Its call a "Sport". Available in red, black, and white. I have one. And the OJ jokes get real old, real fast. Mainly b/c every person who makes the joke laughs hysterically at their own joke and truly believes their the first person to make the connection.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry, Ford got their nod by almost announcing it on OJ's birthday instead.
Thud, you just got the record for the oldest revived thread I‘ve ever seen here.

That shit was from 2018!

Bravo my friend! :ROFLMAO:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't worry, Ford got their nod by almost announcing it on OJ's birthday instead.
YES!!

YOU are so right!! That was the first delay.

Way to go Thud, and, Ford Marketing team.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's funny as hell, but I have a dark sense of humor. You been watching one too many Tarrentino flicks (and I applaud you for it). I Love a tasteless, schadenfreud like, dark humor plot as much as the next weirdo, but it wouldn't play in my opinion (the "butthurt" others miiiiiiight feel is for the gruesome, brutal, Jack the Ripper like way, 2 innocent people were executed in cold blood).

Make it an illegal, cross border, Smoky & the Bandit type Corona beer or weed run (and throw in an illegal alien stow away, say like Selma Hyak) (Sterling Archer at the wheel, and he's animated of course), and it would be gold, but that kind of kills the whole OJ, white bronco plot line.

I can see a giant, multi colored (wing-ed maybe) Bronco logo stretched out across a black hood now (Jerry Reed music in the background of course) .... ahhhhh the image of it makes me get all dusty up in here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's funny as hell, but I have a dark sense of humor. You been watching one too many Tarrentino flicks (and I applaud you for it). I Love a tasteless, schadenfreud like, dark humor plot as much as the next weirdo, but it wouldn't play in my opinion (the "butthurt" others miiiiiiight feel is for the gruesome, brutal, Jack the Ripper like way, 2 innocent people were executed in cold blood).

Make it an illegal, cross border, Smoky & the Bandit type Corona beer or weed run (and throw in an illegal alien stow away, say like Selma Hyak) (Sterling Archer at the wheel, and he's animated of course), and it would be gold, but that kind of kills the whole OJ, white bronco plot line.

I can see a giant, multi colored (wing-ed maybe) Bronco logo stretched out across a black hood now (Jerry Reed music in the background of course) .... ahhhhh the image of it makes me get all dusty up in here.
I just knew it! You‘re like one of them Hollywood secret writers for them films out of that San Fernando Valley they got with ’em out in California up there! :ROFLMAO:

You’ve got a mind for Netflix movies or Amazon Prime flicks for sure! 🤪