Sponsored

Search results

1. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

Thanks! They have saved me a few times as witnessed by all the rock rash on them!
  2. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

It is dolomitc clay I belive, there was a coal seam in this part of Appalachian chain and a mountain of rock buried in it! I haven't viewed what we got on the dash cam yet.
  3. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

Always do, are you a bot?
  4. Valhalla

Windrock Broncos

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/did-trail-43-and-22-with-the-wife-3-23-24.90800/
  5. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

We only took pictures of 43, both trails were badly beat up with all the rain, and the springtime runs. It was supposed to be a nice friendly ride for the wife to drive. She made me do most of the obstacles.
  6. Valhalla

Windrock Broncos

That's awesome, it was a fun and challenging trail. 22 is back to being rough. Need 37s for many spots I fee like now. Saw @865Bronco running with blue ridge Broncos . They were headed up 22. How did that turn out Rob.
  7. Valhalla

Windrock Broncos

Moved to ten, David and I are both late.
  8. Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates

Everything
  9. Valhalla

Windrock Broncos

I know a lot of you are busy. We will be there with the wife piloting my ride. You all are welcome with or without your other halves. There is a lot going on in spring at windrock so expect busy with rain in the morning and sun in the even. We will start around 9ish from the parking lot. Here is...
  10. Valhalla

Ladies run/ spring fling 3/23/24

I know a lot of you are busy. We will be there with the wife piloting my ride. You all are welcome with or without your other halves. There is a lot going on in spring at windrock so expect busy with rain in the morning and sun in the even. We will start around 9ish from the parking lot. Here is...
  11. 2024 Bronco Wins Kelley Blue Book’s #1 Best Resale Value Award

= it is better to buy a new one as you will get reamed on used... that is all..
  12. Lowest cost 2024 Wrangler vs Bronco - $32k vs $39k

Badlands and Rubicon are 1k apart if you add a hardtop to the 2dr Heep.
  13. Lowest cost 2024 Wrangler vs Bronco - $32k vs $39k

2Dr. Badlands squatch 2.7 lux... Rock Crawl with my windows down heat on seat heater and windows down in wet winter conditions and was the mud off of seats and floor out the drain later... I say that's the only way to go...
  14. Rock Krawler Suspension coming Triangulated 4 link

If you will measure all the links height and everything I need I'll put it in the calculator and post the numbers. Are you 2 or 4 door? I'm not sure if the link attaching points are the same. I'd have made them longer on the four, but that is not economical.
  15. Rock Krawler Suspension coming Triangulated 4 link

They moved axle attaching point.
  16. Rock Krawler Suspension coming Triangulated 4 link

Has anyone ran their numbers on dive/anti dive on this setup? Just curious... is it lifting under load? Is it lifting when braking? There is more to triangulated four link than axle locating and articulation.
  17. 74Weld compares Bronco Raptor vs. Bronco on portals

Check ebay for Barnes, they have a store on there as well. No price difference bit some things showing out of stock on their website show in stock there.
  18. 74Weld compares Bronco Raptor vs. Bronco on portals

USE A JEEP KIT FROM SOMEWHERE LIKE BARNES 4X4... sorry caps lock was on...
  19. 74Weld compares Bronco Raptor vs. Bronco on portals

Did you swap to a dana 60 rear and an ultimate front?