Sponsored

Search results

1. Bronco6G Live Reveal Viewing Party (With Giveaways)! ?

Looks great, want to see what is in the packages!
  2. Bronco6G Live Reveal Viewing Party (With Giveaways)! ?

Got my wife watching! Awesome
  3. Bronco6G Live Reveal Viewing Party (With Giveaways)! ?

Alright alright alright! Excited!
  4. Join Bronco6G For Our Live Bronco Reveal Viewing Party Next Monday! And Win Some Bronco Swag

I always get hyped for vehicle launches, but this is by far the most excited I have ever been. I have an old 1970 Bronco Sport 302 that is need of restoration, maybe a fun project to do with my dad, and get a 21 Bronco to go with it!
  5. Antimatter Blue Color Debuts (on New F-150)

Area 51 was supposed to be an f150 color too and it was replaced with Guard, i wonder if we get it on the Bronco? I really want to see it. Either way, Guard is legit one of my favorite Ford colors, especially on the 2015 mustangs, I'm glad it is back. Looks great in person.
  6. 2021 Bronco Reveal Officially Comes July 13! [Moved From July 9]

Don't know if anyone saw this yet - just posted by VP of Communications for Ford Motor Company And Ford Official now
  7. Engine Changes

I have had my 2013 3.5 from 76k until now 96k and i have not had any problems. Good power, no hiccups.
  8. List of 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors

If area 51 is anything like guard that will be what I buy. Love guard.
  9. Will you buy the 2 or 4 door?

Voted 4 door because it is a must for a family vehicle for me right now. I have a 1970 bronco sport 302, and I would love to have a 2 door to match it, but I need something to haul the family. I am glad they are making the 2 door though, and if I had unlimited cash I would own both!
  10. What size tire do you hope to run?

Rubicon has 285/70/17 which is almost 33 inches. Is that what we guess a top of the line bronco will run? The Sahara runs about a 31 inch tire, 255/70/17.
  11. [Denied by Ford] TFL: Bronco will be revealed in second half of November

Ok this is much better in my opinion, I hadn't heard this. Not as much confusion if the baby Bronco has Bronco in the name as long as the Bronco Bronco has been shown, like if it ends up Bronco Maverick instead of Maverick. Thank you!
  12. [Denied by Ford] TFL: Bronco will be revealed in second half of November

Isn't it weird that Ford is going to reveal the baby bronco first? People that aren't car people or who don't keep up with the car news are going to think that's it and shrug right?
  13. If Ford were to make a full size bronco...

I am aware, I have ridden with my local jeep club on a few crawls, I don't think the super duty frame and weight would be required, in my opinion. The newer 150 frames are pretty tough, just throw some strong axles at it. Just my opinion, if others would want a 250 as a starting platform, cool...
  14. If Ford were to make a full size bronco...

We don't need a bronco to tow 10k plus pounds. F150 base would be plenty. I think it could be cool, but I want a wrangler sized suv aimed at the hardcore market first. Which i think we will get, hope the IFS holds up to the competition. After that, in the bronco family, the f150 raptor with a...
  15. Baby Bronco "Adventurer" offroading - Jalopnik

Exactly. If this is what the bean counters need to greenlight the big brother, then I am all for it. I'll be glad if people enjoy it and buy it so we can get the proper Bronco.
  16. Pricing guesses

Would be nice if we had a "raptor" type bronco in the 50k range, but I'm probably dreaming. At that price point with locking axles and nice shocks, good ground clearance, and good tires, I would be very interested in a new vehicle. If it has less i may be interested in a used one in a couple...
  17. Price of 2020 Bronco

I would be shocked if it didn't start under 35k.
  18. Rumors: New Bronco to resemble Troller and powered by EcoBoost V6

Also just realized, 500mm wading depth is not that high? The Ranger has more im pretty sure. That and the rock crawling statement has me worried about capabilities stock.
  19. Rumors: New Bronco to resemble Troller and powered by EcoBoost V6

Sheesh, that rock crawling bit really sucks. I was hoping that it would excel in that category. I've followed this site for a while, first time poster. Hello everyone.