Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

By popular demand, following all the positive feedback from our first 2020 Ford Bronco concept renderings we are excited to share our rendition of a 4-door version of our Bronco rendering to show off the front/rear view and a peek at the expected new "Air Roof" feature.

As we now know from official Ford statements, the sixth generation Bronco will share a modified T6 platform with the 2019 Ford Ranger. Raj Nair recently confirmed the new Bronco will be similar in size to the global Ford Ranger currently offered outside of North America which means a four-door Bronco is a virtual guarantee.

Our four-door 2020 Bronco concept shows an ultra-rugged body-on-frame offroader that is equally at home on both pavement and trail--and with the battle scars to show it. We've retained the classic round headlights and blunt inset grille with retro cues while adding beefed up off-road tires and a 3-inch lift.

The 3/4 rear view shows off the boxy silhouette and straight edged, upright greenhouse with hard retro lines and signature parallelogram-shaped rear side windows and back glass anchored by a higher belt line and tall tailgate. The large protruding rectangular taillights are a modern take on that from the original Bronco.

Peering into the vehicle from the rear view provides a direct line of sight from the sky as insider sources have informed us the 2020 Bronco will feature a removable new "Air Roof" shown here with 3-4 modular roof panels that run nearly the entire length of the vehicle. These panels can be removed and stored in the rear cargo area for open-air off-roading.

The roof structure and pillars are shown in both standard black and body-colored variations and we imagined the 6G Bronco with and without the tailgate-mounted spare tire.

Bronco6G-FordBronco2.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco1.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear5.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear4.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear1.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear2.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear6.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear7.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear3.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top1.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top2.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top3.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top4.jpg
Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top5.jpg
Sponsored

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh yesss I'll take one of these right now in white, and with the "BRONCO" front grille!

Don't disappoint us Ford!

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Craigy

First Name
Craigy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX
Renders look great.

Retro headlights are not a must for me, but they look good.

I would take a tailgate mounted spare if it meant the truck came with a larger fuel tank or additional subtank, like the 150L capacity of the toyota prado, etc.

Removable roof isn't important for me but a pano moonroof might be nice.

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love it. But wouldn't a product like this replace the brand new Expedition? can't see ford doing this.

Sponsored

dangcarnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
By popular demand, following all the positive feedback from our first 2020 Ford Bronco concept renderings we are excited to share our rendition of a 4-door version of our Bronco rendering to show off the front/rear view and a peek at the expected new "Air Roof" feature.

As we now know from official Ford statements, the sixth generation Bronco will share a modified T6 platform with the 2019 Ford Ranger. Raj Nair recently confirmed the new Bronco will be similar in size to the global Ford Ranger currently offered outside of North America which means a four-door Bronco is a virtual guarantee.

Our four-door 2020 Bronco concept shows an ultra-rugged body-on-frame offroader that is equally at home on both pavement and trail--and with the battle scars to show it. We've retained the classic round headlights and blunt inset grille with retro cues while adding beefed up off-road tires and a 3-inch lift.

The 3/4 rear view shows off the boxy silhouette and straight edged, upright greenhouse with hard retro lines and signature parallelogram-shaped rear side windows and back glass anchored by a higher belt line and tall tailgate. The large protruding rectangular taillights are a modern take on that from the original Bronco.

Peering into the vehicle from the rear view provides a direct line of sight from the sky as insider sources have informed us the 2020 Bronco will feature a removable new "Air Roof" shown here with 3-4 modular roof panels that run nearly the entire length of the vehicle. These panels can be removed and stored in the rear cargo area for open-air off-roading.

The roof structure and pillars are shown in both standard black and body-colored variations and we imagined the 6G Bronco with and without the tailgate-mounted spare tire.

[

dangcarnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Personally I don't like another 4-door "Explorer" copy. You have a chance to bring back something that would rival the Mustang when it came back in 2005.
The Bronco, when it came out in 66, through out it's production, was a 2 door, was so popular, just it's name now everyone is looking for a 2 door 4 wheel drive.

73blubronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder what a safari top would look like on this. Thinking removable side panels in the back that hold the windows; would really give that open air feel. Just my 0.02

Sponsored

Code

Threads
Reaction score
These renders look awesome and the four door look I kinda dig but i really hope ford does a four door and a two door sorta like the wrangler does but anyway i love the renders keep it up bronco6g.com!

Craigy

First Name
Craigy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX
Personally I don't like another 4-door "Explorer" copy. You have a chance to bring back something that would rival the Mustang when it came back in 2005.
The Bronco, when it came out in 66, through out it's production, was a 2 door, was so popular, just it's name now everyone is looking for a 2 door 4 wheel drive.
Well now that the Explorer has gone all round lozenge shape, lost any of the offroad cred it might have had, I say they could use a new Explorer altogether :)

Ford should definitely offer a 2-door version, but they would be idiots not to offer a 4-door. Something like 80% of Wranglers sold are 4-door Wrangler Unlimiteds. The public wants a 4-door, Ford knows that, and Ford also knows they can charge more for a 4 door too.

HUTNTRK

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe/M3/Envoy/Dodge D150
The 2 and 4 doors both look great, auto makers are always challenged by profitable production. And not robbing existing sales from the line.
Will be interesting to see if they release this, how 2dr 4dr or all in.
Nice images

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First post.

Have to say, if the BRONCO had this 4 door version and looked like this, I'd be a day 1 buyer..especially pic #2.

Silver with dark silver side...and black roof with that BRONCO across the front. SOLD.

But we know that no matter what, FORD will not make something look this great or cool. I mean these designs get people excited in what they want in a truck/SUV.

Great renders! I'd buy one for sure.

We can only hope FORD doesn't come out with some tame, boring, safe design. These renders is what the car industry needs in terms of moving forward.
Sponsored