2020-2021 Ford Bronco Four-Door Concept Rendering

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator
    Staff Member

First Name:
    Admin
    By popular demand, following all the positive feedback from our first 2020 Ford Bronco concept renderings we are excited to share our rendition of a 4-door version of our Bronco rendering to show off the front/rear view and a peek at the expected new "Air Roof" feature.

As we now know from official Ford statements, the sixth generation Bronco will share a modified T6 platform with the 2019 Ford Ranger. Raj Nair recently confirmed the new Bronco will be similar in size to the global Ford Ranger currently offered outside of North America which means a four-door Bronco is a virtual guarantee.

Our four-door 2020 Bronco concept shows an ultra-rugged body-on-frame offroader that is equally at home on both pavement and trail--and with the battle scars to show it. We've retained the classic round headlights and blunt inset grille with retro cues while adding beefed up off-road tires and a 3-inch lift.

The 3/4 rear view shows off the boxy silhouette and straight edged, upright greenhouse with hard retro lines and signature parallelogram-shaped rear side windows and back glass anchored by a higher belt line and tall tailgate. The large protruding rectangular taillights are a modern take on that from the original Bronco.

Peering into the vehicle from the rear view provides a direct line of sight from the sky as insider sources have informed us the 2020 Bronco will feature a removable new "Air Roof" shown here with 3-4 modular roof panels that run nearly the entire length of the vehicle. These panels can be removed and stored in the rear cargo area for open-air off-roading.

The roof structure and pillars are shown in both standard black and body-colored variations and we imagined the 6G Bronco with and without the tailgate-mounted spare tire.

Bronco6G-FordBronco2.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco1.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear5.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear4.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear1.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear2.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear6.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear7.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear3.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top1.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top2.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top3.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top4.jpg Bronco6G-FordBronco-Top5.jpg

Spartan likes this.
  2. Sam4wheeler

Sam4wheeler Member

Car(s):
    2014 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
    Incredible job on these!! If it turns out like this Ford will sell them in buckets

3. Simmy

Simmy Active Member

Car(s):
    All American
    Oh yesss I'll take one of these right now in white, and with the "BRONCO" front grille!

Don't disappoint us Ford!

[​IMG]

4. Craigy

Craigy Member

First Name:
    Craigy
    Car(s):
    Lexus GX
    Renders look great.

Retro headlights are not a must for me, but they look good.

I would take a tailgate mounted spare if it meant the truck came with a larger fuel tank or additional subtank, like the 150L capacity of the toyota prado, etc.

Removable roof isn't important for me but a pano moonroof might be nice.

5. OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson New Member

Car(s):
    1993 Ford Bronco
    Love it. But wouldn't a product like this replace the brand new Expedition? can't see ford doing this.

6. Craigy

Craigy Member

First Name:
    Craigy
    Car(s):
    Lexus GX
    Two different products for two different buyers.

4 Runner vs Sequoia.

Someone who wants a Wrangler doesn't cross shop the Expedition. They just buy the Wrangler.

7. JAGSarge

JAGSarge Well-Known Member

First Name:
    'Blu'
    Car(s):
    Former 93 & 95 5th gen, 76 EB
    &%$# I have to admit I really like it! Something about the profile reminds me of a grand wagoner in the rear.

Hmmm can I go back and edit all my posts about 2 doors? HA! I like the olive green color a lot.

8. dangcarnut

dangcarnut New Member

Car(s):
    Ford Mustang

9. dangcarnut

dangcarnut New Member

Car(s):
    Ford Mustang
    Personally I don't like another 4-door "Explorer" copy. You have a chance to bring back something that would rival the Mustang when it came back in 2005.
    The Bronco, when it came out in 66, through out it's production, was a 2 door, was so popular, just it's name now everyone is looking for a 2 door 4 wheel drive.

williamslex and 73blubronco like this.
  10. williamslex

williamslex New Member

First Name:
    Elizabeth
    Car(s):
    04 Ford Explorer
    I would really like a 2 door with the spare tire on the back. Do you plan on making the Bronco in 2 door?

tiblond and 73blubronco like this.
  11. 73blubronco

73blubronco New Member

Car(s):
    1973 Bronco Ranger
    I wonder what a safari top would look like on this. Thinking removable side panels in the back that hold the windows; would really give that open air feel. Just my 0.02

12. Code

Code New Member

These renders look awesome and the four door look I kinda dig but i really hope ford does a four door and a two door sorta like the wrangler does but anyway i love the renders keep it up bronco6g.com!

13. Craigy

Craigy Member

First Name:
    Craigy
    Car(s):
    Lexus GX
    Well now that the Explorer has gone all round lozenge shape, lost any of the offroad cred it might have had, I say they could use a new Explorer altogether :)

Ford should definitely offer a 2-door version, but they would be idiots not to offer a 4-door. Something like 80% of Wranglers sold are 4-door Wrangler Unlimiteds. The public wants a 4-door, Ford knows that, and Ford also knows they can charge more for a 4 door too.

14. HUTNTRK

HUTNTRK New Member

First Name:
    Tim
    Car(s):
    Tahoe/M3/Envoy/Dodge D150
    The 2 and 4 doors both look great, auto makers are always challenged by profitable production. And not robbing existing sales from the line.
    Will be interesting to see if they release this, how 2dr 4dr or all in.
    Nice images

15. Spartan

Spartan New Member

Car(s):
    Ford Explorer
    First post.

Have to say, if the BRONCO had this 4 door version and looked like this, I'd be a day 1 buyer..especially pic #2.

Silver with dark silver side...and black roof with that BRONCO across the front. SOLD.

But we know that no matter what, FORD will not make something look this great or cool. I mean these designs get people excited in what they want in a truck/SUV.

Great renders! I'd buy one for sure.

We can only hope FORD doesn't come out with some tame, boring, safe design. These renders is what the car industry needs in terms of moving forward.

Craigy likes this.
  16. Syr1pss

Syr1pss New Member

Car(s):
    2012 FJ Cruiser
    Excellent job, I want one now. I just need to choose a color and I want white racing stripes. Throw in a diesel and I'll place my order.

17. Tour18

Tour18 Member

Car(s):
    F150 FX4, Ranger, Porsche 993tt, Vette GS Vert 100th
    OK. I stand corrected. I could handle a four door version, no problem. IF and that's a BIG IF, it is as attractive as these wonderful renderings. Fantastic work...

What an attractive vehicle this would be.

18. BlackH20

BlackH20 New Member

First Name:
    Steve
    Car(s):
    Ford Expedition L, Genesis, Honda S2000
    Give me the off road ability of a Jeep with the dependability of a Ford, i'm sold. Jeep can't get out of the basement in Consumer reports.

19. Mustang313

Mustang313 Well-Known Member

Car(s):
    Mustang GT (s197)
    Especially early model JK's which were rife with issues. I don't know if they are still plagued with probs but knowing FCA/Jeep i doubt it's improved much. But let's be honest Ford isn't exactly known for the best build quality either.

These renders look amazing. I have a feeling Ford will lean more towards Everest styling but one can hope it looks more like these.

20. Rozinante

Rozinante Active Member

Cartridge jockey
    #20 Rozinante, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Nice!
    'Looks much less like an early Trailblazer derivative than the earlier renderings!
    PLEASE stop it with these GM SUV wheelwell openings--mimic the Early Bronco's front wheelwell openings but with much more flare! Or go with the rounded wheelwell openings of the Raptor.
    And nix the chrome-and-black bumpers and go with body-colored bumpers front and rear, as in that next-to-last rendering in white.

I am waiting for a two-door version of this rendering--I'll keep my '66 if the 2020 only comes as a four-slammer...

73blubronco likes this.