Sponsored

ckulhane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer, 2014 Ford F150
I agree, while I like the F150 - this model should compete with Jeep and Toyota offerings. These concepts seem to fit that market. Now for some horsepower and interior options - not everyone (like me) will be off-roading in it. May want to take it occasionally to get groceries :cool:
Sponsored

Usmcbywonder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tesla S, 2005 Ford Excursion diesel 2015 Chevy Suburban
Love the look. I have had several Broncos and loved them all. Would buy in a New York minute as long as they offer a two door. I have a Excursion diesel that I will try and keep forever.

tonytobacco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
I don't understand all of the positive feedback. These look like a jacked up, Stomper truck that wants to be a Hummer, but isn't. The original Bronco was sleek and original. The Mrs. could cruise it easily in traffic with the kids, or it the whole family could take it down the dirt road to the lake, towing a boat. It was truly universal. This looks more like something for the man who needs a Charger to tell the world he is masculine. The 1966-1977 year Bronco worked well. It was instantly classic, hence why it is still so well loved and shows up still in media. To do it right, you only need to go get the drawings and specs of the 1966-1977, update the safety parts, keep dials/gauges simple, don't go crazy with plastic or stupid big, block letters that say Bronco, and wa-la, you are done. That's just it, a Bronco doesn't need to tell the world what it is, people know. Make this classic subtle and more true to the Bronco we love most. Also, the top must come off.
I fell in love with in upon first glance while literally saying to myself "That looks like a stomper truck."

I want to drive a stomper truck. Hummer? What's a Hummer? This thing as is would act as a Men in Black memory stick as far as a Hummer is concerned.
Speaking of black, yes please. I want this vehicle in black on black ASAP.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree, while I like the F150 - this model should compete with Jeep and Toyota offerings. These concepts seem to fit that market. Now for some horsepower and interior options - not everyone (like me) will be off-roading in it. May want to take it occasionally to get groceries :cool:
I think Ford will shoot to have give the Bronco a slightly longer wheelbase than the Wrangler and a nicer interior (nothing luxury level but maybe better materials). Both of these should make it a better daily driver but shouldn't take away much from its off road capabilities.

Sponsored

DNor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

fold down tailgate and solid rear power window is a must!!!

F M L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I fell in love with in upon first glance while literally saying to myself "That looks like a stomper truck."

I want to drive a stomper truck. Hummer? What's a Hummer? This thing as is would act as a Men in Black memory stick as far as a Hummer is concerned.
Speaking of black, yes please. I want this vehicle in black on black ASAP.
Yea though that's a common complaint of the 4 door Jeep Unlimiteds... that they look like Hummers and I dont think mean that as a complement.

tonytobacco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Yea though that's a common complaint of the 4 door Jeep Unlimiteds... that they look like Hummers and I dont think mean that as a complement.
It doesn't look like a hummer though, it looks like a Bronco. The only thing reminiscent of the Hummer are the hinges. I'm saying if Ford were to release this people would forget about Hummers altogether.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Removable top for sure!
Solid axles a must , at least for the first several years.

I really like the fenders and hood. The grill could maybe use a little work still, not quite happy with it. Something about the big bar across the middle that doesn't fit right with me.
I prefer the wheel openings you used on the offroad shots, squared off a little .... and the taller ride height.
I like the look of the cargo rack, but not sure I'd ever use it. I'd rather a small utility trailer to haul that much trash for a weekend camping trip. Figure with the dog or dogs in the back, you have no room for gear.
Beyond all of that, I really like either the blue or white versions in the off road scenes.
I'm ready to order .... 2020 is too far away :(

I'm not sure where this pic below came from , but I really like the lines that they used ... everywhere. Hood looks promising, hard top and its glass look very Classic Bronco, as do the door and its glass. Hell even with the wrap around headlights, the fenders remain true.
Food for thought.

Attachments

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of my renderings for thought!
Ha, are these actually yours Dixie? I found them elsewhere and have fallen in love with the orange one! Any more renderings of that one? I'd love to see them!

Sponsored

tv farell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6 jeeps, mustang, 3 trailblazer, cobra(ac type), a few truck
Awesome looking, I'd like to see something placed in the rendering to give it perspective ie, sitting next to a first gen Bronco. Is this idea to be based on an F150 platform? I think thats too big and killed it the last time around, the world doesnt need a new Suburban, it needs a Jeep that actually has some Cajones. Live axles under a RWD 4X4 revamped Flex, and a Coyote5.0 under the hood. Heavy enough to pull a snowmobile trailer but light enough to stay on the surface while in the dirt. If you want to go off road, light and nimble is key. Think dirt bike not road grader.

Sam4wheeler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, Wildtrak Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Better yet I'd like to see this next to a Wrangler both with the top off. Anything Ford makes is going to dwarf the bronco I size.
Sponsored