First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So please be thoughtful here. I ended up buying the wife, her own Badlands, so any improvement will be twice as taxing for me. I’m looking for replacement headlights for the signature headlights. The lack of output is just frustrating. She likes the oracles because she can adjust the halo to her green color scheme. I could give a s&%t. I’m kinda partial to the Form or Nova but Panda Motorsports has got a hell of a deal on the Oracles. What’s the consensus for the brightest?
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So please be thoughtful here. I ended up buying the wife, her own Badlands, so any improvement will be twice as taxing for me. I’m looking for replacement headlights for the signature headlights. The lack of output is just frustrating. She likes the oracles because she can adjust the halo to her green color scheme. I could give a s&%t. I’m kinda partial to the Form or Nova but Panda Motorsports has got a hell of a deal on the Oracles. What’s the consensus for the brightest?
We've done testing on all of the headlights out there. Right now, the Morimoto XRGB are the brightest

Morimoto XRGB LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xrgb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights XRGB3 (small)

Next in line is kind of a 3-way tie between Morimoto XB, Form Lighting and AlphaRex. Although the Form and Alpharex have better high beams

Morimoto XB LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco (White DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-white-drl/

Morimoto XB LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco (Amber DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-amber-drl/
Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights New-XB-4

Form Lighting 2021-2024 Ford Bronco LED Projector Headlights (Pair)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/form-lighting-2021-2024-ford-bronco-led-projector-headlights-pair/
Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights Side by Side (small)

The benefits to the Form Lighting over Alpharex is the price and a company that offers better support. Support with Alpharex is hit/miss since they are primarily based overseas with a USA office, although support still seems to come from overseas and you have to wait almost a day for responses.

AlphaRex and Form honestly have the same projectors. Form allows you to change the DRL from white to amber WITHOUT removing the headlights whereas Alpharex requires you to remove the headlights and change some wiring inside. Alphrex does support a dual DRL on the horizontal/ring (amber ring, white horizontal bar for example). I'm not personally a fan of that dual color look. Give me all amber or all white.

The high beams on Alpha/Form are FANTASTIC compared to the other brands out there.
We're currently rocking the Form Headlights on our own truck.

Form are also a few hundred less coming in at $1300 compared to $1675 for the Alpharex

All of the housings above are a solid 1-piece design.

Oracle headlights utilize a 3 piece mounting system. So the lights tend to flicker when on and the engine is running (the vibrations from the engine causes the housing to vibrate).

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2024 Rivian R1S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I don’t have aftermarket lights from what I’ve read on this forum a lot of people have issues with Morimoto too requiring warranty replacements. When I upgrade I’ll likely go Form or Alpharex. Alpharex looks to have slightly more combos of white/amber.

Sponsored

kingsingh14

Badlands
First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco BL SAS LUX 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if there’s a way to connect the form lighting DRL’s to an aux switch? If there’s a way to quickly switch between amber and white I’d buy them immediately

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if there’s a way to connect the form lighting DRL’s to an aux switch? If there’s a way to quickly switch between amber and white I’d buy them immediately
I mean.. you COULD wire some crazy relay system up to change the path of the wiring. Making and breaking the connection
But the DRL changes color from amber to white by either connecting or disconnecting a pigtail on the back of the light. Connected it's one color. Disconnected it's another. This happens on both lights so it would require a double relay system to make/break the connection.

Why would you want it on an upfitter? If you ever want to change the color just pop your hood and disconnect/reconnect the wire. Unlike the Alpharex you don't have to take the housing out. Just leave the pigtail at the top of the light, easy to get to in a few seconds.

Form Lighting 2021-2024 Ford Bronco LED Projector Headlights (Pair)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/form-lighting-2021-2024-ford-bronco-led-projector-headlights-pair/
Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights Side by Side (small)

TerryB

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands Sasquatch, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m considering alpha rex or form. The form, as with several other brands, seem to show the individual led’s (looks like a darker stripe between led’s) more than the alpharex. The latter look more like the signature lights Where the led’s blur together. Since I’m only going by photos, any thoughts on that 4x4truckleds?

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m considering alpha rex or form. The form, as with several other brands, seem to show the individual led’s (looks like a darker stripe between led’s) more than the alpharex. The latter look more like the signature lights Where the led’s blur together. Since I’m only going by photos, any thoughts on that 4x4truckleds?
Go with the Form. Same output as Alpharex but easier to change the DRL color. Also better support and better pricing.

HAPPY to sell you Alpharex and make more $$ but it's not about profits sometimes. It's about pointing customers in the right direction for the right product.

The Form don't have a dark an internal finish as the Alpharex (Alpha-Black) but have a better finish over the Alphrex Black ones if you ask me.

Again output is pretty much identical as I believe both lights use the same projectors. I can't confirm they are made in the same factory but I've tested both in-person and as I said, the outputs are pretty much identical.

FORM
Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights 1712333160962-6

ALPHAREX ALPHA-BLACK
Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights 1712333192492-sj

ALPHAREX BLACK
Ford Bronco Best and brightest, aftermarket headlights 1712333208059-2m

We sell them all here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/headlights/

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just installed Alpharex black on my Braptor last weekend and they make a huge difference.

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I don’t have aftermarket lights from what I’ve read on this forum a lot of people have issues with Morimoto too requiring warranty replacements. When I upgrade I’ll likely go Form or Alpharex. Alpharex looks to have slightly more combos of white/amber.
Hey there, If the DRL colors are the only deciding factory our option is the easiest to change because it allows you to do so with them fully installed. If you want to add the amber DRL bar with the cool white halo, or vise versa, you can enable this function on our lamps as well with a Forscan device.

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are already are the only option that doesn't require you to remove the entire headlight or pull the lamp apart to change your DRL color. Like 4x4truckleds.com mentioned you could do a pretty extensive upfit to enable this, but it would be cool to see someone do this if they were willing to take the time!

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco owners, we are offering our Selectable DRL Headlights at their lowest price EVER!! For a limited time only, get $500 off our Selectable DRL Headlights for your Bronco. That’s right! Now through June 3rd get our Bronco Headlights for only $899.

These headlights are packed with features, and at this price we don’t expect them to last long. So head over to formlights.com and pick up a set of Headlights for your Bronco while supplies last!

!! Click here for the biggest savings on Bronco Headlights that we have ever offered !!​
Sponsored