John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So when does Build and Price come out for our 2023 Bronco's?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to that one guy who is getting a Bronco built in October.

I'm beginning to think Ford ran out of Cyber Orange paint and won't fess up.
Supply chain problems again. It turns out that Cyber Orange is made out of baby formula and ground-up microchips.

BeckJA19&9

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t really care too much about getting scheduled at this point. I care more about the lack of information and the short time frame for the 22 to 23 rollover. I asked my salesman about it and he said he knows nothing. So will there be a price increase since there is really no one but rollovers who get a 23? Will there be new colors, new options, golden tickets raptor allocations? We know nothing other than more waiting?

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t really care too much about getting scheduled at this point. I care more about the lack of information and the short time frame for the 22 to 23 rollover. I asked my salesman about it and he said he knows nothing. So will there be a price increase since there is really no one but rollovers who get a 23? Will there be new colors, new options, golden tickets raptor allocations? We know nothing other than more waiting?
This stuff will all be answered in the next couple of weeks. Order guide comes out next week I think I saw on here?

Except, right now I can say with high confidence there will be a price increase. Price protection will make that meaningless for some people, but there are many orders that either went in after the PP cutoff date, or are price-protected for different options than what they currently have on order (so they are only partially protected from hikes).

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if Ford is waiting another week to get a good handle on how many September builds they end up needing to push to October, so they know how many more MY22s to assign a build week.

Once they issue a VIN I think they're pretty much committed to building it as a 2022 and I don't think they want to risk issuing to many VINs.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I un 99d my order and took one of my dealerships priority codes for a chance at a Area 51 Wildtrak.....looks like no dice for me. I sure the max build with Hoss 3.0 didn't help

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats to that one guy who is getting a Bronco built in October.

Supply chain problems again. It turns out that Cyber Orange is made out of baby formula and ground-up microchips.
October 3rd is sure gonna be a busy week at the Ford plant getting that one built.

BeckJA19&9

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This stuff will all be answered in the next couple of weeks. Order guide comes out next week I think I saw on here?

Except, right now I can say with high confidence there will be a price increase. Price protection will make that meaningless for some people, but there are many orders that either went in after the PP cutoff date, or are price-protected for different options than what they currently have on order (so they are only partially protected from hikes).
Well if there is a price increase you can count me out. They haven’t done a damn thing to earn a price increase. If other manufacturers can put out vehicles on fractions of the time, there is no excuse

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well if there is a price increase you can count me out. They haven’t done a damn thing to earn a price increase. If other manufacturers can put out vehicles on fractions of the time, there is no excuse
I believe @Ford Motor Company are building enough Broncos and could have fulfilled the majority of our reservations. HOWEVER, the hold that the dealerships have over Ford itself has forced Ford to send out many Broncos that could have gone to reservation holders, filling their build, has been sent to dealerships instead as dealer stock because the smaller dealerships did not have the allocation numbers to fulfill a reservation that they have on the books.

Unfortunately, I believe that WILL also the the case for MY2023 and after that I think Ford will scrap any outstanding reservations because it will cost them too much money. Our $100 deposits will be refunded as our reservations DO NOT guarantee a sale of a vehicle…..

Too bad for all of us that are a part of the BIG THREE with orders waiting.

Look at it this way….Say Granger (who my order is thru) still has 700 orders on their books. That is $70,000 in reservation money that is tied up and they may have to pay back $55,000 is they get as many as 150 orders in MY2023. That is a lot of liability that some of those dealerships have…..If Ford does not continue beyond 2023, which I believe is as far out as they went when announcing price protection, if I remember correctly 🤷‍♂️

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW I just got bumped from 9/12 to 9/19 this afternoon

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got the email from Ford with my VIN. But - I'm scheduled for a 9/12 week build? I'll take it, but I thought they were scheduling October builds this week. No update on the website yet.

Pretty jazzed but cautiously skeptical...

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the email from Ford with my VIN. But - I'm scheduled for a 9/12 week build? I'll take it, but I thought they were scheduling October builds this week. No update on the website yet.

Pretty jazzed but cautiously skeptical...
My email came about 10 days after I was scheduled... so you've likely been scheduled for a while.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, at least my backup/hold-me-over vehicle is moving along, even if my Day 1 Bronco reservation is not.

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/22) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/17 Screenshot 2022-08-25 212804
Sponsored