Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was told yesterday by Ford I was locked in for 01July. Talked to my dealer and he said “you’re definitely get built next week”. 18 hours later I get a four week bump. 25Jul. Per Ford I was locked in for week 6/13, then 6/20, then 6/27. Heading to my fourth build week. I thought they had the parts when I was pulled for production. There is no joy left in this entire process. Zero confidence in Ford. July 2020 res, non-SAS 2DR BD. Asked my dealer to inquire with Ford.

Congrats on your builds. Not sure why I got bumped. Heading on down the road.
Sponsored

Last edited:

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Window sticker is here!

Dang, they’re building a bunch on the 30th and 1st.

Blend date of 6/30.
Place in line: 379/1979

Shipping to KC via rail.

47F28FC8-76ED-4AA4-96AA-5D350997E63E.jpeg

Sponsored

Gracemy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Window sticker is here!

Blend date of 6/30.

Shipping to KC via rail.

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 47F28FC8-76ED-4AA4-96AA-5D350997E63E
Congratulations!!

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Window sticker is here!

Blend date of 6/30.

Shipping to KC via rail.

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 47F28FC8-76ED-4AA4-96AA-5D350997E63E
I like the sporty red sticker. Congrats!

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got nervous and called Ford. Was told my Bronco went into production. Was told yesterday and all week actually 7/1. I’ve never received any emails at all and nothing is showing on Ford or the tracker app. Is that normal? How long does it usually take and do things update over the weekends? Thanks for all the help!

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just had my window sticker posted.

792/1979 for 6/30/22
Congrats, we have been on same path for a while, 6/6 thru 6/27. Now seems to happening!!

Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got nervous and called Ford. Was told my Bronco went into production. Was told yesterday and all week actually 7/1. I’ve never received any emails at all and nothing is showing on Ford or the tracker app. Is that normal? How long does it usually take and do things update over the weekends? Thanks for all the help!
Hi - I never received an email from Ford letting me know I'm in Production. I found out via https://ordertrack.app/ then a couple of days later I got my window sticker. The window sticker appeared on ordertrack.app before it did on the Ford Tracker. Window sticker was also 6 days before what turned out to be my blend date. For many people the build date, turns out to be the blend date. So you may get it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Bronco_Skillz

If they move me to the 8-1 what's chances that even happens? Will it just keep getting pushed out?
Sorry, I really can't predict this. Even less so without knowing what your build and what your original build week is.
There are constraints that seem to get people pushed. Like right now it seems like SAS can get you bumped.
Everyone in this build week started somewhere else. Some started in build weeks in May.
You have a VIN # though, so you will be built this year. Probably by end of summer, is my wild guess. Sorry, I can't be more helpful, it's just a bit of a crap shoot.

If you want to be optimistic, there is going to be a 2 week break in July, of no building. Hopefully that'll give Ford time to stock up on all components to build So hopefully there will be less bumps after the break.

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi - I never received an email from Ford letting me know I'm in Production. I found out via https://ordertrack.app/ then a couple of days later I got my window sticker. The window sticker appeared on ordertrack.app before it did on the Ford Tracker. Window sticker was also 6 days before what turned out to be my blend date. For many people the build date, turns out to be the build date. So you may get it tonight, if not tomorrow.
Thank you, it just come through about 5 minutes after posting!

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think 7/1 will be the last Blend Day next week. So everyone should have there window stickers by now, if not by end of day, if they haven't received them yet.
Sponsored