Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if it's the camera angle or the photos are playing tricks on my eyes, but doesn't it look like the two door fender flares are not as wide as the four-door flares?
2 door wasn't sasquatched.
Sponsored

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Driving around during baby's nap time and found an Area 51 Wildtrak in the sun. Looked fantastic and the fenders with sasquatch work in person. Was nervous they looked too big in some of the photos.

2021 Bronco Wildtrak Area 51 2.jpg

2021 Bronco Wildtrak Area 51 3.jpg

2021 Bronco Wildtrak Area 51 1.jpg

2021 Bronco Wildtrak Area 51 4.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Cyber Orange 2.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Cyber Orange 1.jpg
thx for the fenders comment! ive been wondering if they look to big!!

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw a A51 Sport in person a few weeks ago and this picture is pretty spot on.
Agreed. It is one of the colors on the palette that actually photograph pretty accurately I'd say. I think it looks best at night. There is a Sport in A51 along the road by the dealership near my house that I drive by everyday. I gawk at it every time I drive by. lol.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gerald Jones Ford had one yesterday. They said it was sold but I was able to go see it. I did not like how it looked in person, but it could have been due to the yellow pollen. I'm seriously thinking about changing away from A51 now.

Edit: I just checked and it is still listed on their website.
The Sport doesn't show the A51 well at all. It looks bad. Maybe its the roof, the curves, etc. But doesnt look good on the Sport.

Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
looks good. my original choice was A51 for months, up until about january. i went with velocity blue at the last minute. im kind of glad ford took so long with the roll out now. gave me time to live with A51 in my head for a while. i still like it on the bronco, but i dont want to see it everyday.

Cmo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks good. my original choice was A51 for months, up until about january. i went with velocity blue at the last minute. im kind of glad ford took so long with the roll out now. gave me time to live with A51 in my head for a while. i still like it on the bronco, but i dont want to see it everyday.
I was going to go with the Area 51 off the beginning but the longer I looked I got to the point I didn’t want it and I seen how many were being ordered, so I ended up going with the BL shadow black with the matching shadow black roof. I can’t wait until I can see one in person, I’ve seen a few sports but they’re like an escape with Bronco written on them haha

Thrasher78

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just brace yourself for disappointment. Not because you won't like the color but because you won't like the color on a Bronco Sport. Hard to make those things look good in ANY color! 🤮🤮
The Area 51 looks way better on full size than the sport.
I saw I sport first at a dealership and was not impressed. But was able to make it to KOH and saw the full-size badlands. It looked great, I have been back and forth on that and lightning blue. Think every color on full size is going to be nice.

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
  • Haha
Reactions: jxc

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish the dealers in my area (Augusta, GA) could get a dang A51 Sport in stock so I could go see the color in person...

Thanks for the pics, looking great!
Gerald Jones Ford had one yesterday. They said it was sold but I was able to go see it. I did not like how it looked in person, but it could have been due to the yellow pollen. I'm seriously thinking about changing away from A51 now.

Edit: I just checked and it is still listed on their website.
Saw a51 for the first time Friday. Someone in my area in philly has an a51 sport. This is the color I ordered and yeah, I was 'whelmed
Very flat. Very baby blue'ish as if I'm taking it to a gender reveal party. Nothing like the mature depiction from the cgi renders.

Past two days I've been considering changing my color to something else....
I was going to go with the Area 51 off the beginning but the longer I looked I got to the point I didn’t want it and I seen how many were being ordered, so I ended up going with the BL shadow black with the matching shadow black roof. I can’t wait until I can see one in person, I’ve seen a few sports but they’re like an escape with Bronco written on them haha
Wish I could get lightning blue with those black seats but... Ford wants to crush My dreams.

So an all black wildtrak may be what I'm switching to lol. But gonna go with mic because I need some contrast
Really like the white too but wifey doesn't want me to endure the OJ jokes.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it the color or the More-door that is the trigger?
Yes. I know they will sell 3-1 but there should never be a 4dr Bronco and the color is just terrible. You see it in the shade and it matches some primer I have in my cabinet. Cactus gray is the only "color" that's worse. I wish all these primers grays would die a horrible death across all manufacturers.

flamingojoe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish the dealers in my area (Augusta, GA) could get a dang A51 Sport in stock so I could go see the color in person...

Thanks for the pics, looking great!
Wade Ford in Atlanta had an A51 Sport in stock when I was there to convert my order.
Sponsored