First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zfg is the best way to get your bronco tuned! Truely. They take care of ya and you learn from data logging.
Sponsored

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah just port injectors. Swapped to OEM ones from a 3.5 ecoboost. Just about to finish up the 93 tune, then the E85 tune will tell us if that was enough or not.
How is the tune coming along. My 41mm turbos are in waiting on my intercooler and piping should be here Friday.
Ford Bronco Another ZFG Racing tuned 2.7 Bronco with bolt-ons hits 400whp! 123_1

OP
OP
Ducati1098

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How is the tune coming along. My 41mm turbos are in waiting on my intercooler and piping should be here Friday.
So far so good, I've got another revision that I need to datalog right now, but it's been raining the last few days so I haven't been able to because it would end up just spinning. It's definitely running very strong though!

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far so good, I've got another revision that I need to datalog right now, but it's been raining the last few days so I haven't been able to because it would end up just spinning. It's definitely running very strong though!
Cool, did you wind up using the larger 3.5 injectors? Were they needed?

OP
OP
Ducati1098

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cool, did you wind up using the larger 3.5 injectors? Were they needed?
Yeah I did install them, still not sure if they were needed or not although I'm guessing they were. The revision I'm on now we're starting to push the boost level higher, so I'll ask Adam about it after the next logs I send him.
Sponsored