First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got the JBL sound bar installed and omg does it make the truck sound better. YES, perfect sound quality. Way better then the sound system on my Big Bend animator blue.
Ford Bronco Bronco JBL sound bar installed and it makes the truck sound much better AA7D0470-45B5-4CF5-B596-8A10BBA95E2A
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Problem is, totally blocks your rear view. That's why I'm not getting one. I'm sure it sounds great, but I don't want to block my rear window

MDH Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F350 Crew cab 4x4 powestroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one I ordered for my 2 door I'm glad it was worth the money :).
Thank you for the post. How hard was it to install?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rdavis

Rdavis

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Problem is, totally blocks your rear view. That's why I'm not getting one. I'm sure it sounds great, but I don't want to block my rear window
Rather you get the bar or not. Your not gonna be able to see threw back with top drop, also with top up, back visuals on bronco suck.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would be investing in a camera rear view mirror, but this actually seems pretty neat.
Agreed on the camera, plus it's a handy feature to have on any bronco that may have a very full bed or down-positioned soft top.

Plus having that big ass bluetooth speaker you can bring to the campfire is cool as hell.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed on the camera, plus it's a handy feature to have on any bronco that may have a very full bed or down-positioned soft top.

Plus having that big ass bluetooth speaker you can bring to the campfire is cool as hell.
I'm thinking of adding one to my Lux Badlands for that very reason. It's a hard top, but I can open the back and blast tunes. I'm already planning on a camera rearview mirror but until I have the vehicle, not sure on mounting location for the camera.

MDH Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F350 Crew cab 4x4 powestroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I read somewhere that you have to sync it to the vehicle. I drve a F350 with a 6" lift with 35's so I'm use to mirrors and it might be a great upgrade to add the whole camera system.

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if i am not mistaken it is wired into the vehicle for the purpose of powering the unit. it then uses bluetooth connectivity for signal input. maybe a floor mount application in the cargo compartment might work better for the view. most of us who drove cars of the 80s got good at building speaker boxes for our hatchbacks. bazooka bass tubes, or a set of 6x9s in plywood sounded pretty good..

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be curious if anyone has compared this with the EcoXGear waterproof soundbar....

How strong do the mounts seem..............if you were out doing some off-roading and it was getting a lot of multi directional stress?

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if i am not mistaken it is wired into the vehicle for the purpose of powering the unit. it then uses bluetooth connectivity for signal input. maybe a floor mount application in the cargo compartment might work better for the view. most of us who drove cars of the 80s got good at building speaker boxes for our hatchbacks. bazooka bass tubes, or a set of 6x9s in plywood sounded pretty good..
It is wired where the rear speakers were...it is not using bluetooth.
Sponsored