Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend - 4dr - Carbonized - 2.3 - Manual - Tow
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey all,

I had a reservation from Sept 2020 that I never converted to an order. When I placed my order today the dealer said it’s no longer valid and used Priority Code 80 instead of 99 (higher priority).

My experience with this dealer has been great and they seem to genuinely have tried to find a way to use my reservation but couldn’t figure it out.

Anyone else have this happen? I probably have a few hours to call back with instructions for them if I can get some clarity.

Appreciate the support!
Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Supposedly you will be able to do this online for yourself today 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe that’s why the dealer can’t do it.

It says “October 13,” but who knows what that could actually mean.

Ford Bronco Dealer Can’t Use Unconverted 2020 Reservation Number 452981D1-1E52-4813-99A2-CE8B5E7ECE3F

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,

I had a reservation from Sept 2020 that I never converted to an order. When I placed my order today the dealer said it’s no longer valid and used Priority Code 80 instead of 99 (higher priority).

My experience with this dealer has been great and they seem to genuinely have tried to find a way to use my reservation but couldn’t figure it out.

Anyone else have this happen? I probably have a few hours to call back with instructions for them if I can get some clarity.

Appreciate the support!
So he put a new order in your old order was your pace in line now that you got a new order you might be farther back in line now but according to ford they are filling dealer lots for 22 first and then reservations second

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all,

Appreciate the support!
I have a 8/29//20 reservation that I will be converting to a '22 order. I am curious as to what my dealer has to say. I will let you know.

Get ready for your 2022 Bronco™ SUV order consultation.
Ron, the 2022 model-year Ford Bronco Build & Price tool is now live. That means your dealer will be reaching out soon to help you place your order. Until then, we encourage you to explore the new options for customizing your Bronco. Afterwards, just save and print your build to review with your dealer.

If you have questions about the ordering process, please reach out to your dealer or visit our FAQs here. For other inquiries, you're welcome to contact a member of our Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375.

Click below to start building your Bronco your way.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what people have been saying it sounds like the online ordering process (which is what you'll have to use if you have a reservation but no order) isn't up yet. Nothing to be alarmed about, maybe give Ford a couple of days to get all their ducks in a row.
Sponsored