Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Need help identifying and finding reviews for skid plates for just the fuel tank…….. my ‘22 OBX 4dr, 2.7L needs this single piece and try not to brake the bank
Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What is expensive to you? I don't have a skid plate for the fuel tank since there is one there, but have a RCI front skid plate and the 1/4" one is built really nice so I am guessing their fuel tank skid is probably just as good, but is around $500. JCR also makes a good product and their gas tank skid is a little cheaper depending on if you have a 2dr.

fordbroncowildtrak2023

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the RCI fuel skid. It seems really solid like the rest of their skids. They have no 2 door fuel skids. I have a 2 door. It turns out, I didn't read the description before I clicked buy and now I have a fuel skid for a 4 door that I would like to sell.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Factory fuel tank skid. Everyone else keeps making a two piece unit with the seam in the middle right where you hit. Here is my old skid plate and you can see why you want a single piece of steel. I am going to run a factory fuel tank skid till I destroy it and then plate it over for $100 in metal.
PXL_20230527_172054996.jpg

PXL_20230527_171807895.jpg
Sponsored