Sponsored

Full set of mats ordered, package didn't include rear cargo mat that was paid for.

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been going back and forth for days with Linda trying to get this mat here, what else can we do to move this along, @Daniela at 3W Auto Life ?
Still using a competitors product in the cargo area.

Ford Bronco Full set of mats ordered, package didn't include rear cargo mat that was paid for. PXL_20231207_141806076
Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have promptly consulted our after-sales department regarding the progress of your order. To ensure your privacy, I have sent the new tracking number of the trunk mat to you via private message.

I would like to take this opportunity to explain the current after-sales situation. We want to assure you that requesting your information is not a sign of distrust. Instead, it is an opportunity for us to learn from this case and implement a comprehensive and strict inspection process for every step of sending and packaging items. Our goal is to prevent such situations from occurring again and provide a better shopping and after-sales experience for our customers.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to addressing any concerns you may have.

Thank you for choosing our brand, and we look forward to serving you with improved service in the future.

OP
OP
dangerfoot

dangerfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dangerfoot.com
Vehicle(s)
White Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Daniela at 3W Auto Life - Thank you again for taking the time to chime in and respond here. I'm happy to have been provided the shipping information both here and via email to my open ticket. I look forward to replacing the sub-par mat that is in there now! The new front mats couldn't fit better.

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Daniela at 3W Auto Life - Thank you again for taking the time to chime in and respond here. I'm happy to have been provided the shipping information both here and via email to my open ticket. I look forward to replacing the sub-par mat that is in there now! The new front mats couldn't fit better.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we could assist you with resolving the problem. If you have any other concerns or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Sponsored