Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have made a considerable investment into my Bronco and want to have it insured for close to actual build cost. My current carrier is Geico who said they will not insure it beyond purchase price. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Insurance reminds me of a lot of warranties..... People toss those phrases around, but many times you still end up on the short end of the stick, your fault or not.

My point being if you are trying to cover your butt from a total loss... it's probably not going to happen. You never going to get enough money to totally put you back where you were.

Now with that said, I have State Farm and specifically asked my agent what I needed to do when I started adding accessories. She replied with, save your proof of purchase, receipts, and pictures wouldn't hurt...and it's automatically covered.

Now I have yet to test her on that, but I suspect that in a case of partial loss (like someone steels something off my bronco, that they may cut me a check (of course after my deductible, as well as a depreciated value no doubt)

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have made a considerable investment into my Bronco and want to have it insured for close to actual build cost. My current carrier is Geico who said they will not insure it beyond purchase price. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Why call a cartoon character for insurance?. ALWAYS use an independent agent. Where are you located?

Last edited:
OP
OP

JerryG

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model