Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve recently noticed feedback coming through the gas pedal when driving at highway speeds, and it’s even more prominent when it’s windy outside. It feels like something came loose and is swinging around hitting something external to the pedal assembly. I don’t feel this feedback anywhere else aside from the gas pedal only. Nothing looked out of the ordinary when I took a brief look underneath and in the engine bay.

Any ideas on what it could be or where I should be looking?
Sponsored

Alybaba11

Outer Banks
First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just noticed this happening as well. Have you figured anything out?

OP
OP
Ryslegit

Ryslegit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed this happening as well. Have you figured anything out?
Dealer said a cable near the trans came loose and was tapping against it. They said they reattached it but I’m still getting the same feedback. It either came loose again or there’s another cable loose as well.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve recently noticed feedback coming through the gas pedal when driving at highway speeds, and it’s even more prominent when it’s windy outside. It feels like something came loose and is swinging around hitting something external to the pedal assembly. I don’t feel this feedback anywhere else aside from the gas pedal only. Nothing looked out of the ordinary when I took a brief look underneath and in the engine bay.

Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

ashr43

Outer Banks
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 AMG GTC, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any updates on this? Experiencing the exact same thing here

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ryslegit

Ryslegit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates on this? Experiencing the exact same thing here
Unfortunately, I still have the issue and it's gotten worse. I took to the dealer in my city last month and they could not replicate it because they had no where to drive the truck at highway speeds. Now I need to find another dealer that will look into it further.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have something similar on my brake pedal mostly noticeable on low speeds or when the car is on idle. Took it to the dealership and they said it was the way the car sounds. They even had me test drive 2 other 2.3 broncos all were making same exact noise

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same issue here. It's subtle but noticable. And most noticeable on highway as well. Definitely not there for the first year, but started noticing it in the past 3-6 months. Going to ask the dealership about it now that others are experiencing the same.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same issue here. It's subtle but noticable. And most noticeable on highway as well. Definitely not there for the first year, but started noticing it in the past 3-6 months. Going to ask the dealership about it now that others are experiencing the same.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

ashr43

Outer Banks
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 AMG GTC, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine has become worse and it seems to be suspension related. I was doing some light trails and the washboard effect on the roads would really accentuate it.

i can feel it in the floorboard now at speed, did a spot check of the top mounts, sway bar, etc - nothing loose. It’s getting worse and the lead tech at my local dealer says it’s nothing, absolutely clueless.

Gronco-

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I have had clunking felt in the gas pedal on the highway after an oil change. Well I finally figured it out. After exhaustive yanking on everything and checking everything that could clunk, I noticed my left fender inner apron was not the same as on my wifes. The oil filter is located behind and they have several Christmas tree pins that hold things in that were a little loose. Not it , BUT I couldn't see the top of my strut. There is a big flap that was in front of the strut tower, behind it on the wife's. I pushed it back to where it belongs and the clunk is finally gone. The apron was banging on the ac line so I could feel it but not hear it since its plastic.
Sponsored