Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's some of the stuff I shot yesterday.

Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0721
Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0734
Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0735
Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0738
Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0746

Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0748
Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0773
Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0776

I took a bunch of video from the dash along the trail, too. Just need to sift through it and trim it down.
Sponsored

OP
OP
raqball

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's some of the stuff I shot yesterday.

Ford Bronco My Gifford National Forest Camping and 4x4 Trip: (photo HEAVY) IMG_0776

I took a bunch of video from the dash along the trail, too. Just need to sift through it and trim it down.
Awesome photos! Looking forward to more.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally threw together some of the clips I shot into about 6 minutes' worth of video. Couple clips from the Bronco Trail App with the telemetry overlay at the end just for shiggles.

OP
OP
raqball

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally threw together some of the clips I shot into about 6 minutes' worth of video. Couple clips from the Bronco Trail App with the telemetry overlay at the end just for shiggles.

Awesome video. Thanks for posting it! (y)
Sponsored