Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Big Bend, 2018 Expedition-,
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big Blue is getting upgrades. Here’s what she will look like in 2 weeks.
I purchased the MTO DV8 bumpers and the app did not have that option.

7CFB0AF6-B5BD-48E9-894E-6BE78A281931.jpeg
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Two speed. Original everything. Was gonna be a restoration project until the Big Bend arrived…

Schwinn made solid bikes way back when-I still have my 10-speed Varsity, which the Bronco will be taking on some adventures this summer.
My brother still has our ('our' because we handed down everything) 2 speed 26 inch Schwinn that I delivered papers off of.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where at in Michigan? Looking to get off road sometime in the future but not a whole lot of choices here outside of Chicago. Few places in Indiana I know off and holley oaks in Michigan

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
On Friday I had a Sasquatch rims, 35" Toyo AT III tires , a Zone 2" lift and Rough Country tail light extender installed. Really happy with how it came out.

Interestingly the installer wouldn't remove the crash bars because he wasn't allowed to remove safety components. The tires barely rub if I turn them all the way. So, I may just remove the crash bars myself. Or I may install some tapered crash bars from 4Wheelparts that do leave room for 35" tires. Has anyone tried them?

Also I think I'll add running boards. Thinking of either GoRhino RB20's or RB20 Slim running boards. Does anyone have pics with either of those?

Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club IMG_20220514_151844598

HI! My BB is being build next month. I am planning to put Toyo ATIII 35 12.50 r17 on my stock wheels. I also have a Zone 2" lift to be installed. How has yours been? Any issues? My tire guy said he would not remove crash bars because the scrubbing so so slight on full turn. True? Thanks!

Sponsored

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

HI! My BB is being build next month. I am planning to put Toyo ATIII 35 12.50 r17 on my stock wheels. I also have a Zone 2" lift to be installed. How has yours been? Any issues? My tire guy said he would not remove crash bars because the scrubbing so so slight on full turn. True? Thanks!
No issues at all with the Toyos. I put them on second hand Sasquatch rims, so it is a little different than your situation, but they've been great - love the ride and the look. No issues with the Zone lift either. My guy said he wasn't allowed to remove the crash bars and there was some rubbing at a full turn, so I ordered 4 Wheel Parts tapered crash bars. They did the trick, no rubbing. I also used a Rough Country tail light extender to get the brake light to fit easily over the 35" spare. And finally, I'm 5' 10". After I added the lift and Toyo 35's, I ordered Go Rhino RB 20 Slim running boards to make it easier to get in and to open and close my soft top. They're great and the Slim ones have plenty of step without being overwhelmingly big. Really happy with all my changes.

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where at in Michigan? Looking to get off road sometime in the future but not a whole lot of choices here outside of Chicago. Few places in Indiana I know off and holley oaks in Michigan
Grayling/Kalkaska area

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took our 2-door MT Big Bend on its first 1000 mile road trip, to Rocky Mount, VA and western PA. Lots of mountains, fun steep twisty roads, running the AC, and loaded, we still averaged over 21 mpg, which I’m happy with. The Bronco’s trip calculator reports about 1 mpg higher than my actual real-world numbers, but no big deal. Can’t wait to go on another adventure!
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club 856488D5-D3FB-4B2B-9B21-F06F35F9B2CB

Sponsored

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No issues with the 35’s? I want to do 37s but I’m reading the 3:73 will create problems. But looks really good
You ha e the wrong poster, I'm on stock wheels.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

just got my assembly line pic, 3 months after taking delivery:
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club Bronco assembly line pic

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

just got my assembly line pic, 3 months after taking delivery:
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club Bronco assembly line pic
Okay sick! I have a timeline now for when to expect my pic. I've had mine since August 3rd. Only two more months to go.
Sponsored