Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking great! How far outside of the rear flare does the bump out go? Or is it pretty close to even with the rear flares?
The bump out part in the back sticks out about an inch further than my non-Sas flares. The part up front looks about flush with the flares.

Honestly, this doesn't stick out as much as I would like for the step function. But it does protect the doors from dings and I'm happy with the look.

Questions about rock protection...Yes. It does give more protection. But I think I'm getting mudflaps. I gotta do some more research.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The bump out part in the back sticks out about an inch further than my non-Sas flares. The part up front looks about flush with the flares.

Honestly, this doesn't stick out as much as I would like for the step function. But it does protect the doors from dings and I'm happy with the look.

Questions about rock protection...Yes. It does give more protection. But I think I'm getting mudflaps. I gotta do some more research.
Thanks for the info!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll second the go rhino d6, I did a bunch of research on the options out there, and based primarily on bang-for-buck I went with the d6.

IMG_1041.jpeg
Question - do those function as rock rails AND steps? Or just purely steps?

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second the Zroadz. Our dog likes it too.
zroadzstep1.jpeg
zroadzstep2.jpeg
Those are dual duty? So steps as well as being able to take weight of vehicle if you're hung up whilst wheeling?

treyrich

Wildtrak
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 1967 Fastback Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question - do those function as rock rails AND steps? Or just purely steps?
Both, they stick out quite far so you can snag the edges on rocks a little easier than some lower profile ones. But I brought them through Moab (Fins and Things as well as Hells Revenge) last week and definitely hung up once or twice on them and they handled sliding off the rocks just fine and only limited dents and scraps on them and 0 body damage so they did their job.

I do think that if you were REALLY concerned about rock sliders though there are better options because as I said they stick out a bit far from the door and I've been on a couple of really tight trails that I ended up scraping them when something lower profile wouldn't have hit, but I've been happy with the protection they've provided so far.
Sponsored