Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone. I'm a complete novice when it comes to car audio. I've dabbled in the past, but that was years ago. So? I really have little to no knowledge other than what I've recently read and researched.

During my searches I ran across this:

https://lljcustoms.com/collections/oem-loopback-style/products/2018-2023-select-ford-elite-harness

Anyone have any experience using something like this? Are these common place? My Bronco of the future will have the base sound system, and I'm looking yo upgrade all of the component speakers and add an amp for then. Also looking to add a small compact sub.

Will this harness work for that?

Thanks for the input!
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd be interested in this as well, but like you I haven't installed a stereo system in years.

So others may have better feedback, but at some point crutchfield will have all the information you need, regardless if you actually buy from them or not.

Or sooner or later someone's going to pull out the radio here on B6G and you'll see if those plugs are in the back.

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely following this for more info. Id love to be able to add an amp without cutting into any of the factory wiring.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone. I'm a complete novice when it comes to car audio. I've dabbled in the past, but that was years ago. So? I really have little to no knowledge other than what I've recently read and researched.

During my searches I ran across this:

https://lljcustoms.com/collections/oem-loopback-style/products/2018-2023-select-ford-elite-harness

Anyone have any experience using something like this? Are these common place? My Bronco of the future will have the base sound system, and I'm looking yo upgrade all of the component speakers and add an amp for then. Also looking to add a small compact sub.

Will this harness work for that?

Thanks for the input!
That's pretty cool... Of course, you probably gotta mount your amp somewhere close to the HU...?
This would be better suited to the B&O system, as the HU has a sub out whereas the base unit doesn't.

I'll probably just go with a, speaker upgrade.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Made my own pigtails for the aux switches so you can quick disco and pick which switch you want to use.

1A72A085-3157-402F-9967-4C83B45019CA.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Skeletor

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's pretty cool... Of course, you probably gotta mount your amp somewhere close to the HU...?
This would be better suited to the B&O system, as the HU has a sub out whereas the base unit doesn't.

I'll probably just go with a, speaker upgrade.
I was thinking of putting the sub under the driver's seat. One if those 8" or slightly bigger all in one subs. Nothing crazy. Just enough for good sound.

I was then thinking about installing the component amp under the passenger seat.

Then all I'd have to run I'd power from the battery, and splice the sun into the 6.5s in the kick panels.

I'm sure I'm missing something though.

OP
OP
Skeletor

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd be interested in this as well, but like you I haven't installed a stereo system in years.

So others may have better feedback, but at some point crutchfield will have all the information you need, regardless if you actually buy from them or not.

Or sooner or later someone's going to pull out the radio here on B6G and you'll see if those plugs are in the back.
It's gona be a while until I get my Bronco, so I've got time to wait for things to develop, but if this helps someone figure their system out sooner, that'd be cool too.