Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this has the rear platform and the 2 seat deletes. The rear you would need then only order 1 of the rear seat deletes. I will likely do a driver side rear seat delete
I'd order the full system and then you could add whichever seat you want later or when needed..?
I would want the option of full delete and adding back a seat when needed
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd order the full system and then you could add whichever seat you want later or when needed..?
I would want the option of full delete and adding back a seat when needed
Ahh I see, ya that’s a good option but I didn’t think there’s any discount to buying the whole thing vs 3/4 of the package. I haven’t looked in awhile but that’s what I remember seeing.

I don’t want anyone sitting behind me other than my dog and he is going to need all the space I can give him lol

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I came here to say the same!

youd have to sleep in the fetal position or at least in a c shape lol
Yeah Im not exactly excited about how much smaller the inside of either bronco is compared to my full size 96. Especially considering they share the same exact footprint(4dr). But thats the trade off for having a tires stick out to protect the body.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh I see, ya that’s a good option but I didn’t think there’s any discount to buying the whole thing vs 3/4 of the package. I haven’t looked in awhile but that’s what I remember seeing.

I don’t want anyone sitting behind me other than my dog and he is going to need all the space I can give him lol
Yeah, I'm totally thinking about my dawg as well...
I definitely wanna keep him off the MGV!

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wrong....
This is why you can have a half-seat delete if you want in the 2 door or a 40 or 60% delete in the 4 door. Or all seat delete 👍🏻
None of what you said sounds quick or easily removable. Are the rear seats secured by removable pins or bolted down? I'd also argue the fold forward feature of the bench seat is also superior to the not fold-flat seats in the new 2-door.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of what you said sounds quick or easily removable. Are the rear seats secured by removable pins or bolted down? I'd also argue the fold forward feature of the bench seat is also superior to the not fold-flat seats in the new 2-door.
OH... You're all about quick and easy lol. 🤷🏻
Ford said neither 2 or 4 door rear seats were engineered to be removed.
I was assuming we were all under the impression off the modularity and convertability of it all. 🤔

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OH... You're all about quick and easy lol. 🤷🏻
Ford said neither 2 or 4 door rear seats were engineered to be removed.
I was assuming we were all under the impression off the modularity and convertability of it all. 🤔
We ARE, that's why many of us want rear seats that are......easily removed, just like the roof, and the doors. Since you seem confused by all this, here's a little FYI: most well-designed convertible applications are.... easy to convert. Crazy concept right? Converting from 5 seats to 2 seats without needing any tools. Ford did an amazing job designing the roof (or not depending on how you view the roof fiasco?) but with the seats they forgot something which they had already figured out in the 80s and 90s.

squatchy goodness

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery, Rocky Mountain Instinct
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I get one, I will definitely be in the market for this set up!

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious to know if you'd be able to fit your doors back there on a 2 door model with the rear seat delete

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice.

It's interesting that it's Line-X coated plywood. I thought it would be some sort of plastic/resin material. The plywood should be sturdier, but probably also heavier.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We ARE, that's why many of us want rear seats that are......easily removed, just like the roof, and the doors. Since you seem confused by all this, here's a little FYI: most well-designed convertible applications are.... easy to convert. Crazy concept right? Converting from 5 seats to 2 seats without needing any tools. Ford did an amazing job designing the roof (or not depending on how you view the roof fiasco?) but with the seats they forgot something which they had already figured out in the 80s and 90s.
You know how to turn a wrench I assume....? Poof! Removable seats 🤷🏻
Lol

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel as if not including "tactical" in the name alongside stealth is a huge missed opportunity.

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if you can put some Dynamat on the floor before installing the "Stealth Sleeper". I asked Goose Gear directly and they said they didn't know.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if you can put some Dynamat on the floor before installing the "Stealth Sleeper". I asked Goose Gear directly and they said they didn't know.
On the underpart of the plate system?

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford made a huge mistake by not making the rear seats a single, quickly removable bench like the fullsize broncos.
I disagree. I actually like the single fold capability so I can compromise and have one person in the back seat and extra gear.

Though I wouldn't have mind if they had made the 2 individual seats were quick and easy to remove....
Sponsored