First Name
Mylissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So today I decided to go up to my ford dealer and raise hell. I order my Bronco back in March soft top, normal build no special packages or nothing. original build date was 7/12 then got pushed back like everyone else. Finally was built on 8/4 and has been sitting in production status for ever. I have been emailing back and fourth with the bronco manger at my dealer and kept getting told oh it is in production. Mind you back in august I was told it was being shipped in then never did. Then in September checked the tracking on the ford website and saw it said delivery 8/30/21 When I went up there tonight to elder ford a guy that probably should not have told me they have 51 broncos that are just sitting back there behind a gate that they just haven’t gotten to because they are busy trying to sell other vehicles. That’s all I needed to hear to make me lose it. Unfortunately they will be closed tomorrow but will be back open on Wednesday and will pull my bronco and have it ready for me. If you have a bronco you are waiting for at Elder Ford of Tampa I suggest you go up there and raise hell.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My guess is they are playing the waiting game in hopes that some of the orders will just give up on waiting then they can mark those units up for a whole lot more profit. They have no incentive to get it to you now and they are going nowhere. there is or could be $$ in their waiting which basically costs them nothing.

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bizarre if true. I don’t trust dealers at all but everything they do has a financial motive. What’s the benefit of sitting on Broncos for a few months?

OP
OP

BroncoBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Mylissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My guess is they are playing the waiting game in hopes that some of the orders will just give up on waiting then they can mark those units up for a whole lot more profit. They have no incentive to get it to you now and they are going nowhere. there is or could be $$ in their waiting which basically costs them nothing.
Now that you say that it makes sense cause at this point I really am just over it and at disbelief of what I was told.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is the only thing that makes sense to me too. You would think they’d want to sell them to make money. Only thing that would change that would be… selling them to make MORE money. Greedy dealerships SMDH

Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This doesn't make sense. Selling those vehicles gives the dealer a better shot at a higher allocation in subsequent sales months. They're incentivized to sell them ASAP.

Granger had an allocation of something like 200 units for all of MY2021. There is zero chance they have 51 Broncos just sitting on a back lot.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So today I decided to go up to my ford dealer and raise hell. I order my Bronco back in March soft top, normal build no special packages or nothing. original build date was 7/12 then got pushed back like everyone else. Finally was built on 8/4 and has been sitting in production status for ever. I have been emailing back and fourth with the bronco manger at my dealer and kept getting told oh it is in production. Mind you back in august I was told it was being shipped in then never did. Then in September checked the tracking on the ford website and saw it said delivery 8/30/21 When I went up there tonight to elder ford a guy that probably should not have told me they have 51 broncos that are just sitting back there behind a gate that they just haven’t gotten to because they are busy trying to sell other vehicles. That’s all I needed to hear to make me lose it. Unfortunately they will be closed tomorrow but will be back open on Wednesday and will pull my bronco and have it ready for me. If you have a bronco you are waiting for at Elder Ford of Tampa I suggest you go up there and raise hell.
Wait, Elder Ford is closed on Tuesdays??

Status
Not open for further replies.