Sponsored

As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want?

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the four door cactus gray model in the introductory photos looks great. But the grill is the best part. It is a true silver color which I have not seen on any of the examples by Ford. Also it is basically a Big Bend grill but with led running lights from a higher end model, so its probably just a teaser but something that can not be ordered.
Correct. The white top, white/grey marine interior, white trail sights on the hood and silver grill are all "art of the possible" one-time items for show - but sadly not available for order at this time. If the reaction is strong, I imagine it will influence future packages.
Sponsored

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Correct. The white top, white/grey marine interior, white trail sights on the hood and silver grill are all "art of the possible" one-time items for show - but sadly not available for order at this time. If the reaction is strong, I imagine it will influence future packages.
I agree, this really disappoints me. I like this vehicle for its vintage heritage. The Cactus on White frame was the only thing I wanted. Are we confident the white frame will not be an option? Also, the bummer with the Squatch is that from bar blocks the bronco emblem in the grill..

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had convinced myself I didn't need the Sasquatch package. But after seeing this I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be happy without it.

E5B5766C-CB1D-4043-988F-2CA62AE45C98.jpeg

The stance is just so badass. Yeah it has some things I really don't need. But I'd rather have a factory lift so I know everything is exactly as it should be. No risk of extra wear or stress caused by aftermarket parts.

Are those 35 or 37's????

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree, this really disappoints me. I like this vehicle for its vintage heritage. The Cactus on White frame was the only thing I wanted. Are we confident the white frame will not be an option? Also, the bummer with the Squatch is that from bar blocks the bronco emblem in the grill..
I am sure that several aftermarket outlets are already ramping up specific custom goodies that will compensate for what we as customers want but can not order from Ford such as grill colors, different colored tops, etc, etc. Anyone know how drastic the difference will be in gas mileage and daily driveability between the standard Outer Banks and one with the Sasq package?

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love the idea of the Rubber floor but I am very skeptical of the Vinyl Seats. So because we'll never be able to actually see one in person before we have to order, I'm probably going to go with the known: Carpet.

I reserved the OBX because it was the lowest trim that offered up the potential to add anything I wanted to. I know without a doubt I need the Mid package, Auto, and 4 door ... everything else I guess will be forced on me by the price. The only other huge factor is the interior colors.. I don't want Dark.

I do find it odd for those that can't seem to decide between 2 and 4 doors.. that just seems like a no brainer to me. It's like someone vehicle shopping and doesn't know if they want a car, SUV, or pickup... sort of 101 stuff. I'm not ragging on you, just seems like that is a core choice. Maybe it is because I have a family so 2 doors (and manual transmissions cuz of the wife) are just out.

Anyway, my hope was OBX + Sas + Mid (comes with) + 2.7 + Auto + HardTop... if that adds up to high... all drop down to a BB or maybe even rethink the BD and it's plastic seats :)

I think the rubber floor is good for people who really use it off road A LOT. For me, I will go carpet, plus weathertech for the winters.

X-

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

WAIT> We cant get the white top on cactus grey? HAs that been confirmed????

X-

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WAIT> We cant get the white top on cactus grey? HAs that been confirmed????

X-
White top on anything is currently not an option. Soft top, Grey molded hard top (dark matte), Black painted hard top (gloss) are the options.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
White top on anything is currently not an option. Soft top, Grey molded hard top (dark matte), Black painted hard top (gloss) are the options.
Why on Gods earth is that the case? IS this a fact?

X-

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why on Gods earth is that the case? IS this a fact?

X-
I forgot, you can also get body color painted as an option. So... if you can somehow convince someone that you need an Oxford white body color painted top, you're good to go. But it's not a standard option. From the Ford site:
Ford Bronco As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want? 1596129972558

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I forgot, you can also get body color painted as an option. So... if you can somehow convince someone that you need an Oxford white body color painted top, you're good to go. But it's not a standard option. From the Ford site:
Ford Bronco As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want? 1596129972558
They need to seriously rethink that one. A white top looks great on ANY color. As do the white door handles.

ktbonefish

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FR-S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Originally reserved the Wildtrak just based off the fact it was the biggest trim. Did more research and it was the Badlands + Squatch package I wanted. Delved further, more pictures came out, and I think I’m actually fine with the 33” + 2.7L + High package + Hardtop.

Anyone else feel like they’re zeroing in on their exact build with more content? Obviously price and the builder will be the biggest help.
I'm still pretty set on the 2 door Black Diamond. I don't think I have anything in mind that will require more than that. But depending on what the build tool shows as available for customization I may go down to the base.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ahh dammit man. I need to see that next to a 33” Badlands.
Is that picture next to the base I need to see the squatch next to a stock black diamond I thought the 32 were plenty but after seeing that I might need squatch in my life if the price isent to high

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had convinced myself I didn't need the Sasquatch package. But after seeing this I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be happy without it.

The stance is just so badass. Yeah it has some things I really don't need. But I'd rather have a factory lift so I know everything is exactly as it should be. No risk of extra wear or stress caused by aftermarket parts.
Got to be some photo tricks going on here because those don't even look like the same frame. If I had to guess, it is mostly that the bigger one is pulled forward about 2 feet more than the smaller, making the discrepancy look far more exaggerated

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not just go with the factory 2" lift and buy your own 35" tires for cheaper?
Sponsored