Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, my Bronco has been sitting at the Railyard in Richmond, CA since 11/25. @BadBlueBronco was kind enough to go take a drone shot of it for me sitting near his. The original delivery date Ford sent was 12/1. I just pulled it up again and it now says 12/5. What in the world takes it so long to make it onto a truck to go the last 30 miles to the dealer?

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, my Bronco has been sitting at the Railyard in Richmond, CA since 11/25. @BadBlueBronco was kind enough to go take a drone shot of it for me sitting near his. The original delivery date Ford sent was 12/1. I just pulled it up again and it now says 12/5. What in the world takes it so long to make it onto a truck to go the last 30 miles to the dealer?
Gas prices. :D

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's the significance of the date at the bottom of the window sticker?
It means somebody at Ford accessed the window sticker. Either they opened it to print or to finalize something. My first date was when the sticker was first created, then a new date right before my Bronco was built, and then it changed to another date right before I received my Bronco.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It means somebody at Ford accessed the window sticker. Either they opened it to print or to finalize something. My first date was when the sticker was first created, then a new date right before my Bronco was built, and then it changed to another date right before I received my Bronco.
Hmm mines changed a few times, but I'm not sure if they correlate to any significant changes in my status. Currently it has today's date on it.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmm mines changed a few times, but I'm not sure if they correlate to any significant changes in my status. Currently it has today's date on it.
I’m just telling you what happened to me. They periodically change. When somebody at Ford views or prints them for any season. The only time my window sticker date didn’t change was when I was waiting for my build day and after my Ford was built and I was waiting for shipment. Long periods of no date change between my status changes.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel you man the wait is brutal. I think there is a lack of trucks available to pick them up. I am hopeful it will happen tomorrow, there were like 20 something broncos in that small lot

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m just telling you what happened to me. They periodically change. When somebody at Ford views or prints them for any season. The only time my window sticker date didn’t change was when I was waiting for my build day and after my Ford was built and I was waiting for shipment. Long periods of no date change between my status changes.
Thanks! I appreciate the insight đź‘Ť that would be great if that meant mine was about to be delivered. I think it's still a couple weeks out though

RebelRebel

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, blend date (in-production) of 11/10 but no update since and estimated delivery is still showing 12/01...
Same here. Same blend date and no progress. ETA was 11/29
Sponsored