Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my Big Bend last night. Reserved Feb 2021, Ordered mid March. It's great, almost intimating when you only buy a new vehicle every 10 years or so. So many features and icons and handles and levers to learn!

It is sitting out front, waiting for me and my coffee to come take it for a drive! Vehicle buying is such a different experience today. The dealership pick up only took a few minutes, and I was driving it home. Several apps are showing me how to use the Bronco features, download trail maps, and give detailed instructions online or on your phone. The screen on the dash has the entire manual, and lots of features. It's amazing.
20 years ago when I bought my Ford F-150, the saleslady came out to the truck, showed me the features, how to open things, etc. Now I log in, get a good morning from Ford, asking if I want to schedule a LIVE video chat to ask any questions! There is so much help and support for these Bronco's it's fantastic.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
actually getting bothered by a morning ping and not having a real book with pages (that always work) seems a step backwards to me. To each his own though, hope you enjoy the heck out of your new vehicle!

OP
OP

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had logged into the Ford App to get it set up. It recognized me as a new owner, that's all. I didn't get a text or anything.
Just took it for a pre-dawn drive. Amazing. The difference in power and steering input is very noticeable between Normal and Sport Mode. Very.

OP
OP

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

actually getting bothered by a morning ping and not having a real book with pages (that always work) seems a step backwards to me. To each his own though, hope you enjoy the heck out of your new vehicle!
One thing I vowed to do when I got the Bronco was stop coming here, due to the negativity. I'm sure people are frustrated with waiting, or if they already have their Bronco, with life. But the decision, wait, and now use of a Bronco was exciting and fun for me. Coming to this forum was a necessary evil to learn details I needed to know. Now that I'm informed, and have my Bronco, why would I subject myself to negative comments any time I want to bolster the positive? I'm not, and I'm going to be out driving, camping, and enjoying, while others can sit on their screens and complain. I also have rigorously clicked "ignore" to any and every person who posts something negative to one of my threads. But life is too short, and there are too many of them, so ==== see ya!

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my Big Bend last night. Reserved Feb 2021, Ordered mid March. It's great, almost intimating when you only buy a new vehicle every 10 years or so. So many features and icons and handles and levers to learn!

It is sitting out front, waiting for me and my coffee to come take it for a drive! Vehicle buying is such a different experience today. The dealership pick up only took a few minutes, and I was driving it home. Several apps are showing me how to use the Bronco features, download trail maps, and give detailed instructions online or on your phone. The screen on the dash has the entire manual, and lots of features. It's amazing.
20 years ago when I bought my Ford F-150, the saleslady came out to the truck, showed me the features, how to open things, etc. Now I log in, get a good morning from Ford, asking if I want to schedule a LIVE video chat to ask any questions! There is so much help and support for these Bronco's it's fantastic.
I don't have my Bronco yet but I get what you're saying. My car is a 2009 Honda and I occasionally drive the wife's 2019 Mazda CX-5. The backup camera with cross traffic alerts and the cruise control with acc. It's awesome stuff. Also, it's usually best to ignore the people that can't deal with change. They'd like us to keep driving Flintstone cars

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I vowed to do when I got the Bronco was stop coming here, due to the negativity. I'm sure people are frustrated with waiting, or if they already have their Bronco, with life. But the decision, wait, and now use of a Bronco was exciting and fun for me. Coming to this forum was a necessary evil to learn details I needed to know. Now that I'm informed, and have my Bronco, why would I subject myself to negative comments any time I want to bolster the positive? I'm not, and I'm going to be out driving, camping, and enjoying, while others can sit on their screens and complain. I also have rigorously clicked "ignore" to any and every person who posts something negative to one of my threads. But life is too short, and there are too many of them, so ==== see ya!
I'm glad you got your Bronco! Congratulations! The first time I drove one, I absolutely fell in love with it. My wife went along to the Off-Rodeo and had her first off-road driving experience in a 2021 Bronco, so it's always going to hold a special place in our heart.

I'm still as excited today as I was over 500 days ago when it was first announced. We've bought accessories and sliders, maps and apps to get us where we want to go. I can't wait to be doing what you're doing.

For me, the wait is a few more days, but I absolutely can't wait to share in the excitement you're experiencing.

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad to hear that you got your Bronco and are loving it so much. What color did you get? Here's to many, many happy miles ahead of you!

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I vowed to do when I got the Bronco was stop coming here, due to the negativity.
Agree. The negativity can really wear on a person. I will follow your lead when I get my Badlands.
This Bronco process has become an obsession. I have spent Waaay to much screen time on Bronco6G. I have also learned volumes more than any dealership salesperson by participating in this forum, so there is significant value for my time spent. AND Bronco6G is an effective procrastination tool.... in fact, i should be doing something else RIGHT NOW.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While there is the occasional negativity, I've found the camaraderie of the group here so much better than some other online forums. I plan to hang around even after my Bronco shows up -- which will be???

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While there is the occasional negativity, I've found the camaraderie of the group here so much better than some other online forums. I plan to hang around even after my Bronco shows up -- which will be???
Still no indication or anything?
I know you guys have been chomping at the bit for a while now!
Hope the wait isn't much longer.

Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no indication or anything?
I know you guys have been chomping at the bit for a while now!
Hope the wait isn't much longer.
Well, I know it won't be this year! And it looks like I may be at the end of my dealer's '22 allocation. And I was a first week reservation!

It's ok though, I bought something completely different to help me get through the Bronco-less days.

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Forscan and ODB2 cable awaits pickup of the FE at Granger this Friday.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At least Take some pictures first

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

funny you say that as you type out a message on the internet where people discuss numerous topics about the new ford bronco.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jdc