Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Current specs list an 8" or 12" screen for the center and an 8" or 'High-End' for the cluster. No one knows what the high-end version means.
Edit: I mistook the cluster of the Bronco Sport for the Bronco.
Here's a shot of the gauge cluster from the reveal video (timestamped) showing analog gauges for engine speed and ground speed with a small LCD in the middle.

https://youtu.be/CacIlFaXph0?t=340

If there's an upgraded option for a bigger LCD I bet it'll replace the analog gauges and take up the full width with screen, similar to how they do it in the GT500.

Ford Bronco Videos of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Show Roof Panel Removed With Roof Rails Installed & Rear Fold Down Seats 24fl0u8-657x360
Sponsored

Last edited:

GK6G

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Jeep Grand Cherokee, '16 Merc Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These Pictures are from MY town. I better get out there and see what I can find. I'll certainly post if I can spot and Grab Pics of these things in the wild.

Automakers come here for testing. Even some boat makers on our lake too. We are ~9,000 feet MSL, so it lets them altitude test / stress test new vehicles (I guess). Lots of Camo and Michigan plates on a year round basis, but I spotted a black bronco yesterday as I crossed an intersection. These pics are from the Hampton Inn / Mountain Sports Outlet.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a shot of the gauge cluster from the reveal video (timestamped) showing analog gauges for engine speed and ground speed with a small LCD in the middle.
The video from the reveal you posted seems to be the Bronco Sport.... Not sure whether they are planning the same thing for the 2 and 4 door... but all we've seen so far is the rectangular screen on the right with the analog gauge on the left.

Ford Bronco Videos of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Show Roof Panel Removed With Roof Rails Installed & Rear Fold Down Seats Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 16.57.02

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This looks very similar to the gauge cluster in the 2020 Explorer.
Ford Bronco Videos of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Show Roof Panel Removed With Roof Rails Installed & Rear Fold Down Seats Capture.JPG

Sponsored

PwrStrkr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that sexy 2 Dr black or anti blue?
I am beginning to think maybe it looks better in darker colors?

Ford Bronco Videos of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Show Roof Panel Removed With Roof Rails Installed & Rear Fold Down Seats Capture.JPG

I have the exact same question! Initially though black but when the sun catches it, looks blue???

Sergio El Bailador

Black Diamond
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The video from the reveal you posted seems to be the Bronco Sport.... Not sure whether they are planning the same thing for the 2 and 4 door... but all we've seen so far is the rectangular screen on the right with the analog gauge on the left.

Ahh thanks for catching that. I like that better than the setup from the Sport that I thought was for the Bronco.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If there's an upgraded option for a bigger LCD I bet it'll replace the analog gauges and take up the full width with screen, similar to how they do it in the GT500.
Nice Find. It's still an 8" screen though, just has the guages covering part of it. It's same screen as the current F-150 just with different gauges
Ford Bronco Videos of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Show Roof Panel Removed With Roof Rails Installed & Rear Fold Down Seats Annotation 2020-07-30 155912

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
an industrial emergency stop push button

in an industrial setting it cuts power to anything that moves or can hurt someone (Conveyors, robots, actuators)

in a racecar setting its a battery disconnect.
Well this is neither. So.......

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is that at :43 in the first video on the rear of the console? Looks almost like some sort of door.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is that at :43 in the first video on the rear of the console? Looks almost like some sort of door.
a plaque that says no step

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That middle section of the roof looks insecure though with there front section off

Can't imagine it rides like that, must have been in the midst of adjusting things?
The middle section isn't latched in place.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious how possible it is to remove that second row panel with the rails in place. I get how the front 2 panels could easily slide out the sides, but not sure there's enough room for the full width panel to come out under the rails - might be why it's simply detached and not removed in the video.
It appears there's enough space between the roof and the rack to slide the panel a little to one side and pull it up over the rack and off.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really like the modular bumper. The only after market parts I see adding to my Bronco would be a winch, some extra lights, and a roof rack. I love that I don't have to buy a new bumper to do a winch.

With my 4Runner, I never did it because the bumpers are crazy expensive and added so much weight to the front of the vehicle. Or you had to cut up your existing bumper to merge an aftermarket one with it.
Sponsored