dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK not sure if its just me, but leaving the bronco running as I run in for coffee and hearing that super loud double honk(at 5am) was the one thing I really could not stand about the my bronco. Thanks to a video on YouTube by pickens party of 5 showing how to use forscan I just fixed it in about 10 minutes on my lunch break. A big thanks to them and if it bothers you as well buy the one they have linked I am sure the get something back on it. help them because info like that will help us all.
Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped by the Pickens and they were able to take care of that honk in no time. Great people!

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Might it be more satisfying if we found the motherless fuck who invented the double honk, and had a Bronco 6g get together in their front yard with pitchforks and torches?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might it be more satisfying if we found the motherless fuck who invented the double honk, and had a Bronco 6g get together in their front yard with pitchforks and torches?
I read all about the double honk before my Bronco was delivered, expecting to hate it.
But since the Bronco some times can be so quiet (not as quiet as electric vehicles), I never know if it's on or off. The double beep does a good way of reminding me.

This is in loud environments.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

in many states (including mine) leaving your vehicle running to run in and grab some coffee is illegal, for emissions and insurance lobbying reasons.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The double honk is STUPID loud. I mean what in the actual fuck were they thinking? It’s louder than the actual horn!
yes its bad as ur passing in front of the bronco that's where I am every time it honked. its as bad as when my wife and I are just trying to scare each other with the horn lol

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

in many states (including mine) leaving your vehicle running to run in and grab some coffee is illegal, for emissions and insurance lobbying reasons.
its cold here the thing stays running heat blasting seats on so when I get back with my (ice coffee) lol im nice and toasty. is that just a new England thing ice coffee in the winter?

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just leave my key fob in the car, the same way the actual key was in the ignition.

as somebody who has some proximity fobs and other cars with actual keys, I need the double honk as a reminder.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the BMW community there are several apps (Bimmer Code and Bimmer Link) when used with a dongle allow one to do all sorts of things. I’m glad to see something similar exists for Broncos.