Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called again and got through this time. This person was a bit less helpful than yesterday. Told me 24-48 hour delay now and at this point Ford did their bit and now it’s on the dealership to communicate with transport. My guy is having the manager call transport (presumably). Just another limbo I find myself in. Not gonna lie, this one kinda hurt. December of 21 and still don’t know when I’m getting my 21 Bronco.
This entire process is a complete nightmare!
Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This entire process is a complete nightmare!
I talked with someone in the "escalation team," and it all but confirmed my Ford higher ups handicapping them with limited info. I straight told her, nicely, that it should be super easy for a company of Ford's side to have the ability to check in with THEIR plant for car updates. Just pathetic customer service. If I didn't have A plan access, I would have bounced for a Jeep by now @Ford Motor Company

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I talked with someone in the "escalation team," and it all but confirmed my Ford higher ups handicapping them with limited info. I straight told her, nicely, that it should be super easy for a company of Ford's side to have the ability to check in with THEIR plant for car updates. Just pathetic customer service. If I didn't have A plan access, I would have bounced for a Jeep by now @Ford Motor Company
The lack of communication is the worst! Mine is 8 hours away and says that it has been in transit since 11/9-It must be on vacation checking out the entire country side before it comes home to Illinois. Very Frustrating to say the least.
ACTUALLY it is probably still sitting at the plant :cautious:

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, looks like my estimated range dropped a mile (e.g. was started) and the truck was definitely moved within the Mira Loma lot. That gives me hope it’s on a truck and headed this way! Will be going by the dealership this evening to see…
Excellent! I've been checking the Ford Pass app for updates, as well. No changes for me so far. I've been searching for any kind of indication of movement! My ETA end date changed from 11/30 to 12/3 a couple of days ago. I'm hoping that's a realistic update and that I will have the car by Friday. My dealer has been no help!

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

on the ford vehicle order tracking i now get...
" We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN. "

Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took delivery of mine yesterday!!!! A few little things that need correcting the dealer is being super awesome.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 24B3D107-EC4C-49AF-BB5D-AA565CC0605C
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 2A258584-F640-4670-BC4C-F5779B928465
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group FAC32340-881D-4FFB-BAE4-C743C912630C

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lack of communication is the worst! Mine is 8 hours away and says that it has been in transit since 11/9-It must be on vacation checking out the entire country side before it comes home to Illinois. Very Frustrating to say the least.
Ours are probably on the same platform in Melvindale waiting for a driver. I’ll update again if my dealer figures out what’s going on.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasted no time with the wheel swap
So funny story. Within 6 months of selling my Mustang before taking delivery of my Bronco I ended up replacing 3 tires. Each tire was $400. My Mustang had those pilot sport 2s. All from nails. So $1200 blown on tires purchased through Ford. Little did I remember that if you buy tires from say @Discount Tire or Tire Rack, you can purchase insurance which covers road hazards.

Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What part of Illinois? I thought ours came by Convoy?

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanted to swing by and say Happy Holidays! I got my ride lifted with 35s, now I need a tail light extender. For those who want bigger tires, you might need more accessories than you think! I’m 5’4 and the side step hits me at my knees. It will be fun getting my girl with her car seat in and out of my rig. PS, I know my OBX stickers is off center, I haven’t committed on placement yet and the horse will be coming off for a new look.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group CD7C70BB-3621-4B10-B0DC-6241625A09A4

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 8A39D7F1-868E-41BE-A6F5-A4AC2C6BAD75
Levine tweeted this earlier today. Take what you will with it.
Sponsored