First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know what is happening, but when I put in my VIN and order number into the pizza tracker or the Ford tracker is now has errors. Pizza tracker says "null" and Ford tracker is saying i have an incorrect VIN/Order. Anyone else experience this? I hope that it is just a glitch in the system. BTW I can still view my window sticker
Yes, mine has been that way all day.
Sponsored

TKFIVE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know what is happening, but when I put in my VIN and order number into the pizza tracker or the Ford tracker is now has errors. Pizza tracker says "null" and Ford tracker is saying i have an incorrect VIN/Order. Anyone else experience this? I hope that it is just a glitch in the system. BTW I can still view my window sticker
Seems that each of the Ford trackers are just occasionally down in one way or another.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am thinking that production may have slow or worst stopped but that maybe what has happened. But it could be like mine and they may pop off tonight late PM or into tomorrow AM that's what happened for me woke up to a newly minted bronco. Hold tight (also I am just some random off in a frozen land so I am more then likely wrong)

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure you aren't using O instead of 0. I was doing that are received "Null"

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mods have popped!!!! Finally!!! 897/1100
She’s Alive!!!
someone want to update the tracker for me since I cant

Sponsored

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To all of you waiting for the tracker to update and such. Be patient and give it 24hrs after the when you think your order is to be built. I was going nuts and around 24 hours after it was built, the emails starting coming is for built and shipped. The photo comes 5 or so days after that. Congrats to all!

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is doing the same...
Ford Bronco đź›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 1638400546940

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's what I thought too but there's one more Canadian there too and the same province soo it cant be that. maybe ford is crazy or we all are idk :ROFLMAO:
I read on another forum that if you had PPF your build would go to the MOD shop and that could be why your place in line would be different from the others.

Sponsored

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Make sure you aren't using O instead of 0. I was doing that are received "Null"
It had been working up until 2 hours ago, so it must be something with the system

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To all of you waiting for the tracker to update and such. Be patient and give it 24hrs after the when you think your order is to be built. I was going nuts and around 24 hours after it was built, the emails starting coming is for built and shipped. The photo comes 5 or so days after that. Congrats to all!
So you got your build email then? Mine is still AWOL 48!hrs and counting. I’m sure it’ll come along eventually. Thanks for the update. When is your expected arrival date?
Sponsored